|Level 99 Skills • Calculators • For Awesome People only • Images • POH|
|Slayer Task and|
Clue Scroll Logs
|Other Stuff: Header • Sandbox 1 - 2 - 3 • Stats input • Bot-updated stats • Stats Infobox • Stats template • Name|
|Calculator subpages: Minigames • Cooking|
|Settings stuff: Common.css • Common.js|
|Talk Page Archives: One • Two • Three • Four • Five • Six • Seven • Eight • Nine|
|Not Subpages: All Subpages •My Contributions • My Editcount • My Signature • RfA • • Hiscores lite • • Edit Report • SoF Rewards|
This page documents my current and upcoming 99s, as well as advertising any parties for said 99s I will be having. All images are now on this page
Number 1: SummoningEdit
For my first 99 it was a close competition between Summoning and Constitution - whether or not I would get the charms before I hit 99. Thanks to liberal application of Familiarisation on waterfiend slayer tasks, I got there with a large amount of experience to spare!
I got it on the 4th of May, 2011. A small handful turned up to see me get the level, including t03 (I believe I went to watch him get 99 Summoning way back), and Lady Roselai (who now has her own Summmoning cape).
Number 2: ConstitutionEdit
As much as I loved running around in my untrimmed summoning cape, per above, Constitution would fairly obviously be my next 99. I did however manage to get all four dragon pets, and Taskmaster, before hitting the level.
I got it on the 20th of June 2011. A larger number of people came to see me trim it. I got the level by using a dragon claw special attack on Jim teh Mage (Gaz Pwns at the time :D). This also got me level 136 Combat.
Numbers 3-5: Attack, Strength, DefenceEdit
On the 15th of October 2011, I levelled all three of these skills to 99 at the same time: by killing Jim again (Shinryu Nova at the time) with a zamorakian spear.
This also got me level 137 Combat.
Numbers 6-25: The restEdit
- See the gallery for this here!
- Derp with promissory note and get fishing too early -
- Start at the Duel Arena in Al Kharid
- Enter the fire altar, craft fire runes -
- Mine some iron ore -
- Head south, enter Lumbridge by the gate
- Enter the furnace, smelt the iron ore and make an iron hatchet -
- Fish some crayfish from just outside the furnace
- Head west to the tree patch, check-health oak tree -
- Cut two oak logs from the tree -
- Go upstairs in Lumbridge castle, make bowstring on spinning wheel -
- Create an oak shortbow from one log and the bowstring -
- Light one log on fire with the bow -
- Cook crayfish on fire -
- Wait for fire to burn out, take ashes
- Use the bow and some prebought arrows to kill a goblin, with a goblin slayer task -
- Bury the bones (or carry bonecrusher?) -
- (If drop is a herb, especially a tarromin, bonus)
- Use ashes and prebought tarromin potion (unf) (or dropped tarromin) to make serum 207 -
- Cast High Level Alchemy on leather gloves - gifted by Jim from his 99 Crafting -
- Pickpocket a man -
- Teleport to my house, make an oak chair flatpack -
- Use promissory note on hunter -
- Use some promissory note on Dungeoneering -
- Use some exp lamp on Agility -
- Cape run
Gotta go running all around Gielinor to get all 21 of the capes I just unlocked!
- As I was just in my house, first thing to do is to leave my house and collect the Magic cape from the nearby guild
- Next, run back the way we came, past the house portal and out Yanille west gate, the north to the fairy ring
- Dial AKS on the fairy ring - Feldip Hunter area
- Run southwest to the hunter expert for the cape
- Run back to the fairy ring and dial BJQ - Ancient Cavern
- Run south past the waterfiends, skeletons and spirits and up the stairs
- Buy the Slayer cape from Kuradal
- Use the ring of kinship to teleport back to Daemonheim, buy the Dungeoneering cape from Thok
- Use the wicked hood to teleport to the Wizard's Tower, enter the Runecrafting guild for the cape
- Home teleport to Catherby lodestone, buy Fletching cape
- Run west to Ignitus Vulcan, buy Firemaking cape
- Run further west, enter Ranging guild, buy cape
- Head south, enter Fishing guild, buy cape
- Cabbageport, run southeast to Draynor, buy Farming cape
- Head back, run all the way south to Thurgo, buy Smithing cape
- Run north to charter ship, charter a boat to Brimhaven
- Run east to Agility Arena, buy Agility cape
- Use clan vexillum to teleport to Clan camp, run west to Crafting guild, buy cape
- Run back through the clan camp and north to Falador and the Mining guild, buy cape
- Run north and west through Falador, buy Construction cape
- Continue north to Wilfred, buy Woodcutting cape
- Continue west and north to Kaqemeex, buy Herblore cape
- Head west and south, enter Rogue's Den, buy Thieving cape
- Home teleport to Edgeville, go into the Monastery, buy Prayer cape
- Run south and east, across the Lum in Barbarian Village, to Cook's guild, buy cape
- Finally, run east through Varrock to Max's usual location, and buy his cape
Thanks to everyone who turned up!
Love,20:38, December 17, 2012 (UTC)