- How can I get extra spins?
There are 6 ways to get extra spins ensuring everyone can get in on the action!
- Monster drops
- Skilling activities
- Weekly Distractions & Diversions
- Monthly Distractions & Diversions
- Buy them from the shop
- Win spins, by spinning the wheel
See below for more details....
- Which D&Ds can I earn spins from?
The Circus, Penguin Hunting, Evil Tree and Shooting Star D&Ds will take it in turns to offer up a guaranteed extra spin every week. On top of that, the Troll Invasion will provide you with another guaranteed extra spin. See? Even Trolls aren't all bad!
To find out which D&D is giving out extra spins, just look to the Squeal of Fortune rewards screen where Yelps will keep you up to date.
- What do I have to do in each D&D to earn the spins?
Circus – Complete one of the events
Penguins – Spend points on either coins or XP
Evil Tree – Attacking the Evil Tree
Shooting Star – Mining any sized star and gaining XP
Troll Invasion – Simply start the event
- Which monsters can drop bonus spins?
- What skilling activities can I do to earn spins?
Most skilling activities will offer up a chance at an extra spin. In fact, anything that could produce a Shattered Heart strange rock. That means it's only Prayer and Summoning that will not give up an extra spin.
- Do the earned spins appear in my inventory?
Skilling, D&D and wins on the wheel give you spin tickets, which are added directly to your inventory. Activate these to watch them be magically added to your total earned spins on the interface. If there are no free inventory slots, they are automatically added to your total earned spins. With monster drops you will receive a spin ticket that needs to be picked up and activated. Finally, all bought spins will appear directly in your total count of bought spins.
- Why have you chosen to add buyable spins as well as the earned spins?
Although earning and winning spins are great new ways to spend more time punching Yelps in the chops, that's not enough for the impatient among us!
- How long can I keep extra spins?
If you've bought extra spins, you've got a whole six months to use them before they expire. Meanwhile, extra spins earned from skilling and monster killing last forever!
- Are there any new prizes on the wheel?
We've added the chance to get extra spins to the wheel and Yelp'sditched a pile of the least valuable items. So you'll have to get your feathers the old fashioned way, by killing a chicken.
- Does the ring of wealth affect the chances of earning extra spins?
No, the ring of wealth has no effect on the Squeal of Fortune.
- Do I have to be a member to earn extra spins?
Although some of the items on the Squeal of Fortune are members only, earning spins from skilling and monster drops can be enjoyed by everyone!
- Have you considered the extra impact on the game's economy?
We've done our maths and are confident that the Squeal of Fortune has minimal impact on the RuneScape economy.
- Are spins tradable or bankable?
To make sure the economy remains balanced, spins are not tradable or bankable.
- How much do spins cost?
Spins come in neat little bundles and wherever possible, and will be offered in the relevant currency equivalents.
- How do I buy spins?
Click the 'Buy Spins' button on the Squeal of Fortune interface and you will be taken to a specific page where you can choose your preferred payment method and the number of spins you'd like to buy. Fill in your details and once your purchase has been successfully completed, the spins will be added to your spins available total. Extra spin packages can also be bought direct from the RuneScape billing pages.
- Do free, bought and earned spins have the same chances?
Yes! A spin is a spin and once it's in Yelps's Squeal of Fortune, it will be just as likely to win you a fantastic prize.
- What order are my daily, earned and bought spins used?
Daily spins are always used first, then any earned spins and finally, you can try your luck with the spins you've bought.