In addition to the major changes made today, which are detailed in the "RS2 beta item test" news story, we have made the following changes.
We have improved the autocast mode on the staffs, so you if you are attacked while in the correct combat mode you will automatically retaliate with magic.
You can now fletch Opal Bolt tips and attach them to crossbow bolts.
You can now buy Barb Bolt tips from the ranging guild using tickets and attach them to crossbow bolts.
Many banks and shops now have a faster use right-click option, speeding up the process of buying and selling items considerably.
- Fixed: You could be trapped in the rat area of the clock tower by other people pulling the levers.
- Fixed: Catherby and Lumbridge general stores were sharing their stock.
- Fixed: The gallows from the Shilo village had disapeared.
- Fixed: All gloves were the same colour when worn by female characters.
- Fixed: The parts of the dragon slayer quest after the boat journey had stopped working.
- Fixed: If you died before getting steel gauntlets turned into magic/ cooking / gold gaunts you couldn't get a replacement.
Finally, as we are trying to get the game closer to its finished state, the Lumbridge teleport is no longer free to cast.