These Patch Notes were announced on 9 March 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The Strength skillcape emote has been amended to better position the barbell with the player's hands.
- A minor graphical issue with the roof of Artisans' Workshop has been fixed.
- Sunken wall pieces have risen up from the ground in the Ivandis tomb.
- A one-way window in The Big Heist Lodge in the Desert Bandit Camp has been fixed.
- Shelves in Blue Moon Inn no longer float.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Tipping ascension arrows will now open the correct Make-X menu instead of the Bolts menu.
- The chances of receiving gemstone kaseki and tengu tsuba voyages have been improved.
- Some information on the 'Ports Statistics' section in the captain's log has been moved around.
- The Make-X interface will now open correctly if the player has materials to make two different potions, but can only make one.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- The icons in the Elemental Workshop 4 pillar puzzle have been reworked, to make the icons more easily distinguishable and to assist colour-blind players.
- A typo in Nomad's side-questions during Dishonour among Thieves has been fixed.
- Players who try and leave the Corporeal beast cave after the Summer's End quest with the cave collapsed in the real world will now get a message saying they are unable to leave as it's blocked.
- Unfinished herbal tea mixes are now untradeable.
- The seasinger kiba and makagai have had their speed rating changed to match other wands and magic off-hand weapons.
- It is now only possible to save a bank preset while standing near a bank.
- Prifddinas combination potions below 6-dose have had their death value adjusted.
- It is no longer possible to bank Dungeoneering items with a magic imp box.
- The Siphon ability will now correctly skull players in the Wilderness when used.
- It is no longer possible to stall damage with Meilyr potions.
- Dragonbone gloves now retain the strength bonuses of Culinaromancer's gloves 9.
- A force-walk tile at the Borehole entrance has been removed.
- Tooltips for the abilities 'Assault' and 'Fury' have been corrected.
- Legendary pets will now only scavenge for items dropped by NPCs killed by their owner, or items dropped by their owner.
- Legendary pets will now only return items if their owner is within range of them.
- Messages after recovering/saving seeds using the Scroll of Life reward now use correct capitalisation.
- Changing shoes at Yrsa now states that cosmetic overrides must be removed before changing shoes.
- A space has been added to separate the words 'life points' in the tooltip for the Guthix's Blessing ability.
- A typo in Hazeel's dialogue has been fixed.
- A typo with Daeyalt rocks' examine text has been fixed.
- A typo with Frosty's dialogue has been fixed.
- A typo with the seasinger makigai has been fixed.
- Public messages from Player Moderators will no longer show up in public chat if the public message filter is set accordingly.
- Players can now use Quick Chat to show their slayer kills and boss kills from a new combat category. (Runelabs)
- The Guthixian Cache D&D will now show the number of players transformed into Cres. (Runelabs)
- The World Select interface can now be assigned a keybind.
- The World Select interface can now be reached by right clicking the world map icon.
- The World Select interface will now automatically scroll to the world the player is logged into when opened.
- Completed Rise of the Six kills will now be shown on the Adventurer's Log.
- The options when a butler returns from un-noting logs have been swapped around, making "Send logs to sawmill" option 1.
- A 'Face South' right-click option has been added to the compass.
- It is now possible to disable drag-dropping from inventory/bank/worn interfaces. This can be toggled via Game Settings under Gameplay.
- The Skills tab - including Player Examine - now shows quest points alongside total and combat levels.
- It is now possible to make up to 60 mud runes at a time, up from 10.
- A 'Remove 15' option has been added to tool leprechauns' storage.
- Clicking on the ship icons on the Captain's Log interface will now load the relevant ship interface.