These Patch Notes were announced on 2 June 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- An issue with Yelps' spin attack animation not displaying as intended has been corrected.
- A selection of shopkeeper and banker idle animations have been updated.
- The new stun animation that appears above a characters head will not persist after they are no longer stunned.
- Farli the dwarf in the Living Rock Caverns has been graphically updated.
- The fish swimming animation on Ashdale now loops correctly.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- The Bandos godsword passive animation has been added to the superior bloodied and superior honoured kyzaj.
- Following Mod Dean's Twitch play through of Sheep Herder:
- Sheep are now less likely to wander off immediately after being prodded.
- Sheep will now move to a random location if prodded repeatedly in a direction they cannot move.
- The mushroom of doom (aka the OP mushroom) has been removed.
- It is once again possible to descend the stairs on the roof of the Heroes Guild.
- Ascension creatures will no longer occasionally have text displaying their weakness as Magic.
- A spelling error in Daemonheim's toxic maze room has been corrected.
- Two force-walk tiles have been removed from Burthorpe.
- Some blocking in the crater that was Bandos’s Tower has been fixed.
- Agility rope swings are now easier to click on.
- The Darkmeyer bank now has a 'collect' option and also heals the player.
- The Clan Camp bank will now heal the player when they are in close proximity.
- An icon for the Clan Camp bank has been added to the map.
- The click area on the entrance to Player-Owned Ports has been reduced.
- Players can now choose to kick a specific guest from their Player-Owned House.
- Players can now pay farmers for farming plot protection while their Greenfingers aura is active.
- The brightness of bloom on the quest cape emote has been reduced.
- The altars in the God Wars Dungeon will now give the player an estimated time before they can next use them.
- Players will now receive a message stating their progress when they perform a new skill for the Jack of Trades aura.
- The drop rate of sirenic scales from airut and dark beasts has been reduced.
- Brawling gloves will now drop correctly with a loot beam.
- The rubble in the Flash Powder Factory is now more visible.
- The Magic and Ranged dragonfire shields have been recoloured to differentiate between the three types.
- The click area on butterflies and moths has been increased.
- The Wise Old Man is now able to help clear out more unwanted items from player’s banks and inventories.
- The game can now run on a wider range of devices thanks to a change to feature recognition.
- Resizing the 3D game window should no longer cause other interface parts to disappear or cause camera issues (most noticeably zooming in to the character).
- NPC’s hunting for objects closer to them should no longer ignore objects that have been on the ground longer than other objects.
HTML5 Engine Fixes:
- A fix has been applied to bring some interface behaviour in line with the Java client.