These Patch Notes were announced on 9 July 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Several chatheads in the NPC Contact interface have been updated.
- Kayle now uses the correct attack animation in the Blood Pact quest.
- A graphical issue with teleporting to a Player-Owned House with the Sky-Jump teleport has been fixed.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- Dondakan will now recognise pickaxes stored in your tool belt during the Between a Rock... quest.
- A task complete popup now appears when completing the Rune Mysteries and Rune Memories quests.
- The first option for the furnace during the Legacy of Seergaze quest has been changed to "Light".
- Several typos in The World Wakes quest have been fixed.
- The level requirement to use ammo with certain Ranged weapons has now been removed. Damage will now cap at the lowest level between the bow and the ammo.
- The praying mantis stun ability now works correctly.
- The cockatrice drain special attack is now more responsive, allowing a player to use the special as soon as the player enters combat with a target.
- Snapshot now uses the correct damage values for the second shot.
- Rockshell, spined and skeletal armours have been made into power armour.
- The Barbarian Assault reward items have been made into power armour.
- Players in the God Wars Dungeon waiting rooms have been stopped from taking damage from boss attacks.
- Players now correctly auto-retaliate when attacked by giant snakes.
- Boost Potion Share now boosts the targets' levels to the correct value when used with super-tier potions.
- Dragon crossbow limbs may now be coin shared.
- The dwarven multicannon once again automatically fires when loaded with cannonballs.
- Both players now have the chance to loot a signet if one drops after defeating one of the Legiones when using Social Slayer.
- Pets no longer disappear if you log out and log in while standing in the Grand Exchange.
- Players no longer can drop the acrobat outfit in F2P worlds.
- Players can now reclaim the trimmed completionist cape whilst you have a completionist cape in a Dragon Keepsake Key.
- The unused Chaos Tunnels warnings have been removed from the Doomsayer interface.
- Master runecrafter robes now use the correct name.
- The omni-talisman now allows one-click access to the fire altar.
- The examine text of pneumatic gloves has been adjusted.
- Fixed a spelling error on the Port Management interface.
- Sinew now shows the correct XP that will be earned in the Make-x interface.
- Players can no longer place items on tables, except for in Dungeoneering or POH-only items in a Player-Owned House.
- Daily Challenge reward bags no longer create two stacks of the same stackable item in a player's inventory.
- Players can now claim a second Falador shield if they have one stored in a Dragon Keepsake Key.
- Several Squeal of Fortune object confirm destroy messages have been updated to state they have a fee to reclaim from Diango.