These Patch Notes were announced on 9 April 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- A graphical issue with the Zamorak cloak has been fixed.
- A stretching issue with Battle-mage robe legs has been fixed.
- King Vargas's beard no longer stretches during the Blood Runs Deep quest.
- A graphical issue with Roachey's hat has been fixed.
- A graphical issue with the Examiner has been fixed.
- The boat near Burgh de Rott is no longer floating over the water.
- The vyrewatch teleport cosmetic override no longer plays at the same time as other teleport animations in Dungeoneering.
- The karate-chop fletching cosmetic override now plays correctly when cutting bloodwood Logs.
- Armadyl vambraces have had their inventory icon colour changed to match the worn version.
- A missing texture around the rocks at the air obelisk plateau has been added.
- The swords and shields used in Gaius's two handed shop have been updated.
- A graphical issue with Skuli Myrka has been fixed.
- An issue with bloom within the pyramid south of the Bandit camp has been fixed.
- The explosive woodcutting, lumberjack and roundhouse kick cosmetic overrides have been added for cutting Evil tree and Evil roots.
- Stripes on the mime top no longer flicker.
- A stretching issue with a barbarian NPC in the Blue Moon Inn has been fixed.
- Blocking NPCs no longer stall the player as they try to walk around them.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- A spelling error in The Temple at Senntisten quest has been fixed.
Skills & Minigames:
- The black knight guardian no longer tells lies about healing himself when he ceases to do so in the Dominion Tower.
- Chronozon can now be attacked with regular runes rather than just elemental and catalytic runes.
- An issue with Ariane not being able to cast offensive spells in the Three's Company Fremennik Saga has been fixed.
- An issue with the action bar in Fremennik Sagas bypassing Prayer checks has been fixed.
- Players can now complete the Combat Academy again.
- An issue with Assault that allowed extra damage to be applied to the enemy has been fixed.
- The scrimshaw of cruelty will no longer poison a player indefinitely.
- Gravite weaponry once again degrades correctly on free worlds.
- Bound runic orbs are now wieldable in Dungeoneering.
- An issue with the rewards screen for the Occultist and Missionary's XP mission in the Pincers Region of Player-Owned Ports has been fixed.
- The amount of XP rewarded when crafting orbs in Dungeoneering has been corrected.
- Spells in the Ability Book are now updated when selecting keys on the Tool belt.
- A bug that caused Brugsen's chathead to be replaced with your follower has been fixed.
- A minor spelling error in Kuradal's chat has been fixed.
- The level 2 jail guard at Draynor Village has been brought up to the same level as the other guards.