The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Slightly adjusted some areas in the Grand Tree to correctly remove roofs when appropriate.
- Fixed some colouring issues in the Grim Tales quest journal.
- Fixed female hairstyles when wearing earmuffs.
- Solved a graphical issue in the Warriors' Guild where you could occasionally see some of the floor above.
- A specific chathead playing an animation while wearing a blue beret had rendering issues.
- Resolved an issue where boots would render over legs when running.
- Ensured all canoe animations – from cutting down the tree to pushing the canoe into the water and more – have been checked to remove graphical issues.
- Changed the area around the Edgeville Dungeon ladder to prevent some graphical issues.
- Some floating bricks near Yanille have been ordered to obey gravity, and left RuneScape to sulk about it.
- Fixed an issue where players would glide toward box traps that have been placed on the ground.
- When travelling from Rellekka to Miscellania or vice versa, the travel map should now properly fit your game window.
- Wearing a fez should always be a fashionable choice, and now your chatheads have decided to agree.
- The bandits near Pollnivneach no longer slide around and have been given the correct animations.
- Stopped flames in the Wizards' Tower rendering through the floor above.
- The archer helm no longer renders through your eyes in low detail.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would have render order issues when sitting on benches.
- Tidied up some code dealing with the Murder Mystery quest items.
- Stopped parrots being stored in seemingly random cages other than the one in Taverley Dungeon while on the Eadgar's Ruse quest.
- Fixed an issue with the Great Brain Robbery quest journal not always showing.
- Code still around from the Christmas event wasn't needed for the Myths of the White Lands quest and has been removed.
- Post-quest information for Perils of Ice Mountain listed the NPCs the wrong way around.
- The reward lamp from Recipe for Disaster will no longer be dropped on the floor if your inventory is full.
- Tidied up the code dealing with the Spirit of Summer quest when going through the portal.
- After each performance in Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza, you will now be informed as to your experience gain for that section.
- Fixed a typo in the Shooting Star chat.
- The Air Guitar emote now counts toward your Circus performance.
- Some of the empty Stealing Creation resource locations had the same examine as full versions.
- Fixed an issue with Clan Wars where the caller would occasionally not display players’ names correctly.
- Dagon'hai robes and elite black armour can now be added to the costume room in your house.
- Horacio can now look after your Farming patch, and after the completion of Back to my Roots there is a right-click option to pay as well.
- Several interfaces have been converted to a newer format.
- Improved the code for salamanders in combat; no behavioural changes that you’ll be able to notice.
- Added empty buckets to Farming shops.
- Balloon journeys now have a ‘quick-fly’ option, providing you meet any requirements necessary.
- Gnormadium Avlafrim now has a quick right-click glide option, bringing him in line with the rest of the glider pilots.
- Changed some logic dealing with the vyrewatch's behaviour when several players are in the area.
- The logic to calculate Kudos has been updated so players will no longer be able to get 5 more than the maximum suggested amount.
- Improved code to deal with removing certain items from your worn slots.