These Patch Notes were announced on 7 November 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The new water effect has been fixed for a pond in the Wilderness dungeon.
- The desert phoenix from The Golem has found a new home west of the Dominion Tower.
Skills & Minigames:
- The Dominion Tower scoreboard will now only list each player once.
- There has been a change to the grammar used on the Dominion Tower rewards interface.
- Player's own versions of weapons found in Dominion Tower fights now work as well as the versions found in the fight.
- It is no longer possible to smuggle Dominion Tower markers into Dungeoneering.
- Dying in Thok It To ‘Em will no longer cause a player to lose the ‘unabridged’ status.
- Players now have the ability to unlock music in the Dominion Tower.
- Rainbow fish can no longer be caught on a free world.