These Patch Notes were announced on 7 July 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The animation during the Sunshine ability will no longer appear through the ceiling.
- The preview for the Magician teleport and Cannon teleport now have a fixed rotation.
- A graphical error with a tree near the church in Lumbridge has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Casting the Low Alchemy spell in the Alchemists' Playground in the Mage Training Arena now works correctly when cast upon a non-free item whilst another item is flagged as free to cast.
- The dialogue for the Pest Control Squire NPC has been changed so he now explains correctly how the player can help repair during the mini-game.
- Players can no longer plant achievement banners, clan vexillums and several other objects on the Pest Control docks or landers.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- A new God Wars Dungeon teleport spell have been added to the standard spellbook as a reward for completing The Mighty Fall. Additionally players with a mahogany eagle lectern may create teletabs to this location.
- Icelords no longer award Attack xp during the Cold War quest.
- Larry will now appear south east of Yanille during the Hunt for the Red Raktuber quest to enable players who have left the island to get back there quickly.
- Several camera angles in the Grim Tales tower cutscene have been fixed.
- The Achievement Banner is no longer allowed in bank areas.
- Achieving multiple 99's at the same time using the statue of Dahmaroc will no longer produce multiple broadcasts.
- Memstix no longer has a claim option that doesn't work.
- The magical blastbox and celestial surgebox no longer appear on the Dungeoneering Skill Guide reward section.
- God staves now show the correct Magic level to wield them.
- "Name" no longer appears as the chat window title when a chat window with two chat heads is used.
- Players should no longer be told they have multiple pairs of cooking or smithing gauntlets.
- A small spelling error on the Wilderness Lava Maze ghost has been fixed.
- Players can no longer use portable sawmills or take vials from portable wells after they have vanished.
- Protean Smithing can no longer be performed on a portable forge after it vanishes.
- There is now a shortcut on the east and west sides of the Tree Gnome Stronghold.
- Players can no longer place certain items, such as Achievement Banners, down at the Shantay pass.
- The amount of penguins found in the current week and total penguin points is output when spying on them.
- There is now a 'quick-start' option on the Barrows: Rise of the Six portal.
- The option to cast alchemy spells is now listed on the Alchemist's Playground items in the Mage Training Arena.
- The holy wrench can now be worn in the pocket slot.
- Mounted glory amulets in a Player-Owned House now have the teleports on the right-click options.
- Spirit gems now have a one-off warning when you try to equip them, instead of warning every time.
- Due to player feedback, the slayer task completion message is now green.