These Patch Notes were announced on 7 April 2014, and revised on 8 April 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- A rare connection loss message when buying bank slots with runecoins has been fixed.
- A problem that meant interfaces were breaking when level requirements were not met and leaving behind part of the interface that could be hovered over/right-clicked, has been fixed.
- When wearing Shadow Ariane's robe top, the skin colour of male players’ torso and arms will now match the rest of their body.
- Some missing textures have been applied to the male Shadow Owen and Shadow Ozan hairstyles.
- The spit roast model in Lumbridge has been updated.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Players will no longer receive scroll ports missions if they already own all scrolls in a Player-Owned Port.
- The Perks interface in Heist now has horizontal and vertical scroll bars when shrunk.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Azzanadra was getting a bit confused in Senntisten after Zaros' return. He has since been enlightened and feels much more informed.
- An issue in Zaros's dialogue that was causing confusion during Fate of the Gods has been corrected.
- The Fremennik achievement list will now correctly recognise when a player completes a bar crawl.
- Players can no longer use the off-hand bind slot within Dungeoneering to complete the "have 4 bound items" task before having the required level.
- A new message has been added to the clan admin message system for when a clan mate is kicked from the clan.
- A typo with the ban removal message in clan admin messaging has been fixed.
- Clan avatars will no longer disappear when teleporting from a Player-Owned House.
- The clan event noticeboard can now have Heist set as an activity.
- Players will now be able to hear a lashing sound when using the fury ability with an abyssal whip.
- Several examines that refer to Zamorak as evil have been made more objective.
- Audio drop outs on a large selection of music tracks have been fixed.
- Right-click options have been removed when right-clicking buttons on the ribbon.
- The damage from dreadnips has been slightly buffed.
- Korasi's sword has been made into a stabbing weapon again.
- All animations for crafting runes at an altar have been updated.