These Patch Notes were announced on 6 November 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Prismatic and Prayer falling stars – both bright and normal versions – no longer look the same.
- A white texture used on the crystal tree in minimum detail mode has been corrected.
- Ferd and Thorodin's mining animations have been fixed.
- Royal sceptres now count as maces instead of staves for customisation weapon overrides.
- The player's grapple is now visible when grappling from the ledge to the throne in the Bandos Throne room Agility course.
- Some camera-related issues in the God Wars Dungeon have been fixed.
- The player will now consistently hold magic logs when fletching.
- The ogre shaman's animation now works correctly during the Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf quest.
- The barbarian champion's defend animation has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Players' Divination levels are now correctly restored at the end of Dominion Tower fights.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The chat window is now hidden during one of the combat sections of Missing, Presumed Death to prevent NPCs from "hiding" beneath it.
- A typo in Ali the Wise's post-quest chat for Missing, Presumed Death has been rectified.
- The Defence requirement for The Void Stares Back has been increased from 10 to 25 to match the wear requirements of black armour.
- An issue that prevented players from answering the mathematical questions in Dealing with Scabaras has been fixed.
- The "Touch" option has been removed from the Wilderness wall and fence.
- The sunbeam crown no longer mentions the icicle crown when trying to teleport.
- Salamander tar no longer has Magic or Attack level requirements to wield.