The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- The Clan Battlemaster has finally put away the Christmas trees on the Clan Battlefield.
- Familiars no longer deform when fighting Tarn Razorlor.
- Opening doors locked with a magic barrier in Dungeoneering no longer clips with the door on certain themed floors.
Quests & Tasks:
- It is no longer possible to gain multiple copies of the Firemakers' Curse pets by using a Menagerie.
- Summoning is no longer boosted via the Stone of Jas.
- The Death tutorial will now be shown for all players once, instead of checking if a player has less than 100 total levels before showing it.
- Clan Battlefield NPCs now hunt the player over greater distances and no longer ignore the player after a certain amount of time.
- Taking the cart to Shilo Village no longer takes players money before the player arrives, in case the player clicks out of a chat window.
- Withdrawing coins from a money pouch in the Wilderness now warns the player that doing so will cause those coins to be risked wealth.
- Coins received from Treasure Trails and random event reward boxes are now placed in the money pouch.
- Herblore Habitat bushes can now be picked with a full inventory when the player has at least one of that kind of berry.
- The mindspike's special attack now uses the correct animation for whichever element it's attuned to.