The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- The ‘placing-logs-onto-bonfire’ animation is smoother.
Quests & Tasks:
- It is no longer possible to complete the ‘Lumbering Around’ task outside of the Lumber Yard.
- The Supreme Poison Purge aura now functions as expected, instead of doing nothing.
- Players can no longer shoo away other players’ corgis.
- The Varrock Herald has been updated to reflect current happenings.
- It is now possible to use the dragonfire shield special attack in combat.
- The Bloom spell no longer delays combat.
- A square of blocking has been added on a rock in the Runespan.