These Patch Notes were announced on 6 July 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Arrav - in the Dominion Tower, Defender of Varrock, Curse of Arrav, and Ritual of the Mahjarrat - has been graphically updated.
- Zemouregal (rejuvenated and skeletal) - in the Dominion Tower, the Nadir saga, Defender of Varrock, Ritual of the Mahjarrat, The World Wakes, and Missing, Presumed Death - has been graphically updated.
- Armoured zombies in the Dominion Tower, Defender of Varrock, Curse of Arrav, Ritual of the Mahjarrat, The World Wakes and Missing, Presumed Death have been graphically updated.
- The armoured zombies in Dimintheis' chain lightning cutscene at the end of Defender of Varrock have been updated.
- A graphical issue when female characters wore both the firemaker's tabard and TokHaar-Kal cape has been fixed.
- A missing lamp post has been restored to the first floor of Lletya.
- Both main and off-hand variants of the rubber chicken and turkey will now sheathe to the correct position.
- Willow and yew shieldbow strings now stay attached to the bow when fired.
- Pernix chaps and Tuska warpriest legs will no longer clip through capes.
- Shadow knight legs no longer stretch on female characters.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- The logic of the Hero's Welcome post-quest fight has been improved to prevent the target from head-smashing walls.
- Skulgrimen no longer speaks about V before the Hero's Welcome quest is started.
- A typo in V's journal has been fixed.
- Players can no longer grief other players by using mithril bars on mithril dragons during the Hero's Welcome quest – they must be used on a dragon engaged in combat first by the user.
- The first balcony cutscene in Zemouregal's Wilderness base in Defender of Varrock has been reworked.
- The sacred forge cutscene in Defender of Varrock has been reworked.
- The Barrows Brothers now correctly start to attack Arrav after he is summoned during a cutscene in Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat cutscenes have been updated to use letterbox mode, and some camera angles have been fixed.
- Arrav's heart is now put into his chest during the fourth wave of a Ritual of the Mahjarrat cutscene.
- The aim of an armoured zombie that breaks the fourth wall (with a throwing axe) in a Defender of Varrock cutscene has been improved.
- Armoured zombies in Varrock during Defender of Varrock are more responsive when hunting Varrock guards.
- Players unable to progress with One of a Kind after a Defence reset will now be able to continue again by talking to Unferth.
- The early bird bonus for adamant and rune dragons has now ended.
- Mr Ex now offers players an option to never remove Ironman mode.
- Players now need to wait 7 days to remove Ironman mode, in case a player has been hijacked. This can be bypassed by registering an authenticator to the account.
- The herald standing near the Wilderness lodestone has been PKed.
- A typo in the Demon Flash Mobs minigame information has been fixed.
- The name of babydragon bones has been amended to baby dragon bones.
- Lunet - assistant to Haf in the Prifddinas battlestaff shop - no longer has an examine message that refers to her as "shifty".
- Players can no longer place a treasure chest on duck digging spots on the beach.
- A typo in the name of the Buried in Sand rest token has been fixed.
- The beachball is now a free-to-play item.
- A debug message previously displayed when throwing disks with a full inventory has been removed.
- The 'check charges' option has been removed from the cosmetic mad necklace.
- The 'dismantle' option on passive Godswords now works as intended.
- The correct message is now displayed when stringing a shieldbow with a crystal knife.
- An issue where a tooltip was displaying 'Null Familiar' when using Winter Storage scrolls from the action bar has been fixed.
- The slayer masters' tip for celestial dragons has been tweaked, as rune dragons have usurped them as the strongest dragons.
- Mutated zygomites can no longer be killed when a player has an empty fungicide spray can.
- A rune dragon that spawned in an inaccessible corner of Mount Firewake has been moved further north.
- Players can now open a beast of burden's inventory into a tab to allow for easier use.
- Players using non-Legacy interface mode can click on the summoning points bar to toggle displaying familiar special attack points.
- Players can now access a beast of burden's inventory directly from the bank by switching the inventory tab.
- Turael/Spria will now correctly point players towards south-west of Lumbridge for their spider slayer assignment. Additional spiders have surfaced in the area.
- The Varrock Fur Shop's interface has been graphically updated.
- The state of the impling list in Puro Puro will now be remembered across game sessions.
- The impling list in Puro Puro is now sorted by level, and the Hunter level required can be seen in a tooltip.
- Players can now teleport from the bridge and next to the bank chest on the Hefin agility course.
- Players can now hover over the Voice of Seren icons in Prifddinas to see their benefits.
- Opened ornate chests in the Al Kharid palace now have 'search' as their left-click option, rather than 'close'.
- Some combination potion daily challenges' reward values have been slightly rebalanced to make them more worthwhile.
- A feedback message has been added when toggling the various audio mute options.
- Ship speeds in Player-Owned Ports have been tweaked. The Speed stat is now more important and the minimum voyage times have been lowered.
- An issue where the Player-Owned Ports voyage duration was not updating correctly until the 'Edit Ship' interface was opened has been fixed.
- As mentioned in today's news, Grand Exchange functions have been expanded and improved. Thanks Ninjas!
- Two new transaction slots – one for everyone, one for members.
- The Grand Exchange and Sale History interfaces have been merged. Look out for further updates to the interface in the future.
- Buy offer searches now include inventory-style icons.
- Companion App GE functionality has been updated accordingly.