The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Falling into a spike pit in Isafdar no longer puts the player into a black space if they lag when falling.
- Mahogany wardrobes no longer stick through the upper floor of a player-owned house.
- Karil's skirt (broken) no longer has a large clickable area when dropped.
- Thurgo and Ramarno's chatheads have been updated.
- A chameleon in Zanaris now more closely matches the colour scheme used in Zanaris.
- Some flickering on the edges of the cliffs in the Brimhaven dungeon has been fixed.
- The lederhosen top once again has sleeves.
- Some fire in the Rocking Out prison no longer clips through the floor above.
- Flags at the Drill Demon random event now wave correctly.
- The colour has been returned to the robe of elidinis.
- A flickering tile near the Keldagrim entrance has been fixed.
- Aggie and a man will no longer walk through chimes on Aggie's house in Draynor Village.
- Larger Evergreen tree trunks are now using newer tree trunk graphics.
- The farming patch during My Arm's Big Adventure has had its colour returned when it's full of rocks.
- The Jatizso dock no longer flickers.
- Some heightmapping in the Daemonheim terrain has been fixed.
- The camera no longer jumps around when climbing down Trollheim agility shortcuts.
- The ‘Blast and Hellfire’ task no longer states that it can be unlocked on training dummies.
- The torn paper interface during the Slug Menace quest has had the tooltips updated.
- The quest journal for Blood Pact no longer mentions Kayle's Bow.
- A grammatical error in Horror From the Deep has been fixed.
- Some confusing dialogue in the Legacy of Seergaze quest has been tidied up.
- It is no longer possible to enchant crossbow bolts or humidify during Castle Wars. It is also not possible to do anything involving ‘Make-X’.
- Emotes performed in the Circus are no longer considered repetitive.
- Lunar spells no longer give experience during minigames which offer free runes.
- The Mining boost gained during Lava Flow Mine now persists over logout.
- Ozan and Owen no longer hold their weapons when home teleporting during the Fremennik Sagas.
- The aura slot has been added to the bank's equip screen.
- Some Loyalty Programme-related phrases have been added to the Quick Chat system.
- The Dungeoneering party tab now remains upon completing a Dungeoneering floor, instead of half-reverting to the Quest tab.
- It is no longer possible to set up a dwarven cannon at the Grand Exchange.
- The ‘yawn’ and ‘beckon’ emotes are now the correct way around.
- The ‘laugh’ emote is now listed on the Treasure Trails emote filter.
- The bonecrusher now works correctly with monkey skeletons. The respawning code has also been tidied up to not rely on players being in the area.
- A group gatestone now functions correctly when traded.
- The required level dialogue when selecting a Dungeoneering floor now tells the correct level needed.
- Spam-clicking the advisor button no longer causes players to disconnect.
- All Faruq's Tools now correctly output to Friends' Chat channels instead of Clan Chat.
- A typo has been fixed upon speaking to Hans about Veteran capes.
- A tree resource in certain Dungeoneering rooms can now be accessed.
- Mahogany pyre logs are now named consistently with other kinds of pyre logs.