These Patch Notes were announced on 4 January 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Cosmetic dazzling clover necklaces now use the correct model.
- Resting with a Goebie disguise kit no longer stretches the character.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- The “level up” pop-up no longer gets interrupted when gaining XP.
- It is no longer possible to skate over sleeping penguins on the ice skating course.
- Prizes from mystery boxes gained from a Court Case will now stack correctly with another prize of the same kind, rather than giving multiple stacks of the same item.
- Fixed some typos on the Giant Oyster D&D tracker.
- Altered the Pest Control landers to automatically speed up creating games if the landers have a large number of players waiting to start, and increased the maximum priority in the landers to 5.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Brynna’s chatheads will no longer appear when interacting with certain areas of Tutorial Island.
- Corrected an issue with Brynna's post-task dialogue during Beneath Cursed Tides.
- Fixed some typos found in the Quest Journal during Beneath Cursed Tides.
- Brother Brace no longer has a typo in his dialogue.
- Adjusted how players enter rooms in the Broken Home quest to prevent players from disconnecting when trying to peek and enter a room.
- Nex will no longer remain in her boss room if there is nobody present.
- Players can now unlock all of the god staff specials if they only unlocked some before the Evolution of Combat update.
- The Dark magic aura no longer inflicts damage after death.
- Dragon gauntlets now have a base value of 50,000 coins instead of 500,000 coins on death.
- Corrected a typo in the Master Quest cape requirement list for Buyers and Cellars.
- Fixed a typo when the Master Quest cape is removed due to requirements no longer being met.
- Players can no longer gain defender parts by having a low level defender and an unrelated off-hand item at the required defender level in their inventory.