These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 4 January 2012.
These Patch Notes were announced on 4 January 2012.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- The Mime and Drill Demon random events are now using the updated chat interface.
- Rubbing a Dominion Tower medallion now uses the updated chat interface.
- Un-noting ore at the Blast Furnace now uses the updated chat interface.
- A bizarre patch of blue water along the border of Trollheim and the Wilderness has been removed.
- The yak hair rope on the make-x interface no longer displays as the image for a magic string.
- The Thanksgiving event holiday icon has been removed.
- Several places where bloom caused the screen to go white have been fixed.
- The male studded chaps (g) is now trimmed around the left pocket, in line with the female variant.
- Part of a missing rocky outcrop has been replaced in Meiyerditch.
- Waterfalls in the Living Rock Caverns now animate correctly.
- Some hidden nature runes are now visible in the Wilderness.
- Players no longer clip through their cape when performing the Runecraft skillcape emote.
- The citharede robe bottoms no longer stretch when performing skillcape emotes.
- Two chairs in the Varrock castle throne room no longer clip with the wall.
- A tile which caused players to sink in the Wilderness has now been blocked.
- Light creature animations have been updated in the Tears of Guthix cave.
- The trapdoor in Edgeville has been updated to closer match the model of the ladder in the dungeon.
- Caroline's skirt from Sea Slug no longer stretches.
- Black spiked vambraces no longer look brown.
- The text on the main clan citadel interface is no longer beige on a beige background.
- Some balance beams are no longer invisible in DirectX mode.
'Quests & Tasks:'
- The cursed magic tree in the Spirit Realm has been returned.
- The "Engage" Varrock task no longer displays as unlocked without the required Firemaking level.
- Speaking to Captain Bleemadge no longer instantly transports the player on a glider.
- The toolbelt now works correctly when slashing a portrait or tapestry in Darkness of Hallowvale.
- A typo has been fixed for Amascut in the Icthlarin's Little Helper quest.
- A trapdoor in Spirit of Summer no longer has just a "Close" option, which makes players descend the trapdoor.
- Some additional information has been added to the quest journal for Witch's House at certain stages of the quest.
- Rune shards from Garden of Tranquillity can now be crushed with a pestle and mortar in a toolbelt.
- A hammer in a toolbelt now functions correctly when trying to remove planks in the In Aid of the Myreque quest.
- A saw in a toolbelt will now fix the machine in The Eyes of Glouphrie.
- A typo in Spirits of the Elid has been fixed.
- Bob the Cat can no longer talk to the player in certain circumstances during the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest.
- The brazier from Lunar Diplomacy can now be lit using a tinderbox in a toolbelt.
Skills & Minigames:
- Nomad no longer faces the wrong way in the "No more Nomad... No more!" fight introduction in Dominion Tower.
- A typo has been fixed when unlocking the colossal bomb reward from Dominion Tower.
- The Flash Powder Factory outfit's set effect for increasing doses when crafting potions now works for super restore potions.
- Making unfinished juju potions now gives experience when wearing the Flash Powder Factory outfit.
- A "bank-all from pouch" button has been added to the bank and deposit interfaces.
- Mahogany and teak logs now have a "Craft" option.
- The shop stock of mycelium items has been increased.
- The Raptor no longer teleports into the middle of the large sword in the middle of the Wilderness.
- The "Slice" option on pineapples is now below the "Use" option.
- Armadyl shards can once again be ground correctly.
- Some ancient portals in the Wilderness now have multicombat added.
- The Saintly and Corruption aura descriptions have been updated to clarify how Prayer point recovery works.
- The Gravedigger random event's spinning icons are no longer quite as jittery.
- The Task System button no longer looks highlighted.
- Implings can no longer pass through a corner of Mubariz’s house.
- The camera no longer moves through rocks during magic carpet journeys from Shantay Pass.
- The player no longer teleports slightly when approaching the magic carpet in Shantay Pass while running.
- Several pop up messages have been added when trying to dig without a spade on certain locations.
- The Clan noticeboard no longer states that anyone can attend when set to admin+.
- Buying battlestaves from Naff now only prints the "x coins have been removed from your money pouch" message once.
- Fishing nets on the toolbelt can now be used to fish in the Mort Myre swamp.
- Player titles now update correctly when switching gender.
- The chatbox no longer displays some chat at the top of the window when it's at minimal height.
- A skull object in the Wilderness has been returned.
- The multiway combat icon's tooltip is now visible when the money pouch is open.
- Music unlock hints will now always display when "Unlock hint" is selected.
- A tile on Lunar Isle no longer forces the player to walk off of it.
- Right-click reporting players no longer requires line of sight.
- The money pouch now functions correctly when trying to buy anything after logging in first time without a bank pin set.
- Looting Zogre coffins now puts the coins gained into the money pouch.
- It is no longer possible to grind fishing bait or ashes on a free world.
- Silver crossbow bolts now have a "Members:" prefix on the Skill Advance Guide.
- The sound when holding backspace on the chat window has been removed.
- The text on radimus notes, plaster fragment, and dusty scroll now wraps correctly.
- The "Search" bank function no longer places the caret in the wrong place.
- Coins are now added to the money pouch from random event reward boxes.
- Some quick chat options have been modified to relate to Friends' Chat channels.