The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Prissy Scilla is once again female!
- Some missing ground in Trollheim has been replaced.
- Ilfeen will no longer leave sound effects behind when she teleports away.
Quests and TasksEdit
- The Ardougne Tasks rewards will no longer be dropped on the floor if the player doesn't have enough inventory space to take them.
- The Spiritual Beast fight in Summer's End has been altered to stop the beast from occasionally disappearing.
- Pets no longer wander off during a certain part of Prisoner of Glouphrie.
- Familiars no longer walk on water during the Haunted Mine quest.
- A Clockwork Syringe no longer appears as started in all Adventurer’s Logs.
- The Christmas and Halloween events no longer appear in Adventurer’s Logs.
- Braindeath no longer rearranges banks when taking a fishbowl helmet and backpack from players’ banks.
Activities and DistractionsEdit
- It is no longer possible to withdraw items from a Stealing Creation familiar when hiding in fog.
- Players will no longer be restricted when picking up big bones after trading.
- Rantz no longer tells players that they have no inventory space after successfully giving the player a bow.
- A grammatical error has been fixed when speaking to Elof in the Artisans Workshop.
- It is no longer possible to get Agility XP on a free world when climbing a ladder in the Wilderness.
- Players can no longer attempt to escort the wounded man to Xenia if Xenia is in the Lumbridge Catacombs.
- The ring of wealth teleport now works in up to level 30 Wilderness.
- The tribal weapon seller in the Ranging Guild no longer walks over the side of the tents.
- Cyclopes no longer spawn in the walls in the Warriors’ Guild.
- Banked prayer urns no longer prevent ashes from dropping.
- The sunbed strewn leprechaun at Trollheim can no longer be walked through.
- The RuneFest flagstaff can no longer be placed through buildings or walls.
- The Runecrafting skillcape has been moved from Aubury onto a new character at the Runecrafting Guild in the Wizards’ Tower.
- The brackish blade’s wield requirement is now compared to your base Attack stat, not current (so you can’t boost just to wield it).
- The brackish blade's special attack now works correctly when lent.