The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- Tin ore in the Burthorpe Mine will no longer show as Copper ore when it has been mined.
- Trees in Miscellania now have their canopies removed after being cut down.
- The walls in the Giant Mole's Lair no longer stretch vertically.
- A tree near the Odd Old Man has had its canopy reattached.
- Players can no longer sink into the Lava on the Red Dragon Isle.
- The Rimmington clue scroll has been updated to match the new look of the area.
- The floor of the Observatory has been given a once over to prevent graphical issues.
- The TzHaar Champion now faces the correct way in the Champions Guild basement.
- The gangplank from the beached pirate ship near Port Phasmatys now appears correctly in all graphical modes.
- Player can no longer walk into a section of wall at North Falador.
- The Magic Trees in the Wilderness now appear to match the rest of the world.
- A tile with Z-Bias on the Red Dragon Isle has been fixed.
- The staff on the Dahmaroc statue no longer appears through the 1st floor of the Varrock museum.
Quests & Tasks:
- Creating a Skewer will no longer delay combat hits.
- The H.A.M cultists have improved security by removing some gaps in between the prison bars and the door.
- In the Defender of Varrock quest, modern-day Varrock appears at all times.
- The Agility rocks from Ghosts Ahoy have had their height mapping fixed.
Skills & Minigames:
- The right-click option on the slots in the Beginner's tackle box now has the 'a' capitalised in the option "Withdraw All".
- A typo in the Conquest tutorial relating to the Scouts has been fixed.
- Ghasts have been added to the Summoning Skill Guide.
- An Agility shortcut has been added to the south side of the Red Dragon Isle to allow players with level 54 or higher Agility easier access.
- Players are no longer able to place a Clan Vexillum while seating in the private meeting rooms.
- Text no longer overflows when right-clicking another player and 'beholding' them.
- Players can no longer rest whilst blowing bubbles from their Fish mask.
- The Spatula no longer seems to attack twice when smashing and a sound effect as been added to the animation.