These Patch Notes were announced on 31 May 2016 by Mod Robbie.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- A rogue black poly has been removed from the prayer emote animation in NXT.
- Fixed some transparency issues on the ogre infiltrator stumps in NXT.
- Fortitude now reduces the correct amount of damage in PvP.
- Spider adds from phase 3 have been prevented form spawning under Araxxi if they were left alive after the transition to phase 4.
- You no longer lose adrenaline from clicking a calorie bomb when it is on cooldown.
- Re-prevented cannons from being placed in the God Wars dungeon
- Corrected an issue with spawning multiple NPCs in the barrows minigame.
- Fixed an in issue with Conquest, displaying the wrong information for battle cry.
- The new Barrows gear introduced with the release of Kindred Spirits now appears in The Barrows Brothers entry of the Beast tab.
- An issue where the player can talk as Dharok during Kindred Spirits has been corrected.
- An issue where the player can talk as Ahrim during Kindred Spirits has been fixed.
- A typo in Verac's chat during Kindred Spirits has been corrected.
- You can no longer see the Kindred Spirits rewards in your quest journal before completing the quest.
- Added punctuation to the messages when using the key in Making History.
- A typo when talking to the Tooth Fairy in Fairy Tale Part III has been corrected.
- Corrected an issue in Kindred Spirits where the quest point cape could be worn sooner than intended.
- A hype train will no longer appear in the player-owned house menagerie.
- You can no longer place challenge gems close to each other by placing them at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where you could vault to the centre of the lake at the Mountain Camp from too far away.
- You can now pickpocket the man on the dock of Musa Point.
- F2P Players stuck with the Skully pet, should now be able to call and dismiss him as normal.
- Fixed some typos in the “Turoth Sock” Mega May case.
- Corrected an issue where electrified box traps could regain lost charges.
- Metallic boots now correctly state they are F2P in their tooltips.