These Patch Notes were announced on 2 October 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Lit braziers and inner wall torches found around Daemonheim have been updated to use particle effects to match the outer walls.
- Flickering issues inside a temple used during Enakhra's Lament have been fixed.
- Gold bars inside Varrock's bank vault are no longer solid yellow in colour.
- An obscure curtain in the caves beneath Miscellania has been removed.
- Tutorial Island can no longer be seen on the travel map when sailing on a ship.
- The "Tier 1 aura" button text on Xuan's Loyalty Services interface has been re-aligned.
- The Soul Wars rewards screen has been updated to the new interface style.
- Filling the crate during In Aid of the Myreque can now be done using a new "Fill" option on the crate.
- An issue where Dungeoneering Hard Mode was always starting Large dungeons has been fixed.
- Fixed a typo when completing a floor in Hard Mode.
- Players are now able to use their quick inventory while transmogrified.
- Gorajo familiar pouches now have Summon as their left-click option, to bring them in line with pouches used outside of Daemonheim.
- The Friends Chat and Clan Chat buttons now collapse into a single menu button when the interface is too narrow to display the full set of buttons.
- The caret when typing in the lobby is now placed correctly.
- Sending a private message to another player will no longer keep displaying the "To :" message in the chat bar.
- Interfaces behind the bank HUD can no longer be clicked through.
- Text inside the chat window no longer overlaps the left hand border of the chat interface.
- The Dungeoneering interface no longers opens by itself after it's already been closed.
- The Dungeoneering party interface can now be closed without having to log out.
- The Elite Treasure Trails compass interface no longer re-opens when using home teleport.
- A duplicate option for checking clan members' citadel resource contributions has been removed.
- Balmung should now gain both bonus damage and accuracy against all dagannoths.
- Players are no longer allowed to take mithril seeds to Entrana.
- Several tiles south of Port Sarim and east of the Tree Gnome Stronghold no longer force players off them.
- An issue with Slayer Helmets converting bacon scrolls to bones has been fixed.
- An incorrect mention of a Dragon Slayer quest requirement for wearing green dragonhide bodies has been removed from the Skill Advance Guide.