The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The citizens of Lumbridge have had their animations updated.
- The wolf-fur sarong no longer stretches if worn while fishing.
- The Barbarian Assault role symbols have had their colours returned.
- Female pirates will now all have female voices.
- The cooking skillcape emote no longer clips on male players.
- The jury members in the court cases D&D have had their animations tidied up.
- The Tree Gnome Stronghold's swamp has had a ground tile re-coloured to match the surrounding area.
- The dragon kite no longer floats beside the player when walking across balance logs.
- The elite Black Knight caves have had the flooring altered to solve the flickering issues.
- The farming patches south of Falador have been altered to stop black lines appearing.
- Meeting History's Laura has had her head remodelled to be more human-shaped.
- A hole in the Lumbridge Catacombs has been filled in.
- The Burgh de Rott Ramble NPCs now hold their weapons correctly.
- The wall charts in the Observatory are no longer disappearing into the walls.
- An ogre Child in Oo'glog has had his chathead animation tidied up.
- The small orrery in player-owned housing will now rotate correctly.
- Players’ shields no longer show when the player is performing the Puppet Master emote.
- Rimmington's general store now has floors attached to the walls.
- The Third Age robe top no longer clips when performing certain actions.
- The dwarf handcannon now has a sound effect for its special attack.
- The foreman of Karamja’s shipyard now uses a more powerful punch sound effect.
- Black Heather now sounds a lot more female.
Quests and Achievement Diaries
- Beginning the Dealing with Scabaras quest has had a typo fixed.
- Veliaf no longer clones himself during the In Aid of the Myreque quest.
- The Myths of the White Lands and Swept Away quests now report the correct number of Quest Points that a player will receive upon completing them.
- Supreme Commander Bisi will now take into account the events that happened during Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf.
- A typo has been fixed in Troll Romance's quest journal.
- A typo has been fixed in Sir Tiffy's chat in The Void Stares Back.
Activities and Distractions & Diversions
- The Pest Control ammo store now stocks more adamant javelins.
- Great Orb Project barriers will no longer send players into walls, and can no longer be placed next to the altar by running.
- Razmire's store now stocks more swamp paste.
- Receiving a Shattered Heart statue bag and turning off the receiving of statue parts no longer conflict with each other.
- The elite Void Knights armours have had their names and descriptions tweaked for clarity.
- Karamja has had some blocking removed near the buildings.
- Hunting camouflage has been updated to have a greater effect while hunting.
- The H.A.M. court case has had some typos fixed.
- Diango's holiday items interface now has a scrollbar to allow players to see more than 48 items.
- Father Aerick now realises that his "gap in the fence" is actually now a paved archway.
- Flowers have had their names and descriptions altered for colour clarification.
- The Cooking Guild's store now has a stock of pie dishes.
- Kuradal has had a typo fixed when speaking about TzHaar tasks.
- Several Summoning special move messages have been removed from the game’s spam filter.
- Some blocking has been removed from around the prayer altar in the Zamorak church west of Goblin Village.
- The checks for giving a progress hat have been made more robust.
- Wyson now gives the correct number of lily seeds to players with little inventory space.
- The explorer’s ring's High- and Low-level Alchemy and Superheat Item spells now use a different interface to prevent confusion while alching.
- Quick falconry is now a lot quicker, and is now labelled Falconry.
- Slayer creatures can no longer be attacked with a low Slayer level using a Spirit Kyatt.
- Tarn's Lair will no longer inform the player about prayer running out twice.
- The Wise Old Man now realises that Kayle doesn't use a bow.
- The grapple point west of Castle Wars now functions correctly.