These Patch Notes were announced on 2 April 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The runes on the Wilderness sword have been adjusted to make the meaning clearer.
- The animations for Chronozon, Delrith and Nezikchened have been corrected.
- The items in the scimitar shop in Al Kharid have been updated to use the new scimitar models.
- Oziach has now invested in some more up to date rune armour.
- Some sections of blocking have been added to the Wanderer's tent in the desert.
- A pond in Taverley no longer has black sections near its edges.
- It should no longer be possible to move the camera into the Zanaris trees.
- The ground near Otto's house has been levelled out slightly to stop players feet from disappearing into the ground.
- An issue with the mime mask causing the players’ heads to disappear.
- A minor graphical issue with a door in Brimhaven has been fixed.
- A tile of underlay that was covering a ladder in Ardougne has been removed.
- An animation issue whilst firing the magic shieldbow has been corrected.
- The off-hand paladin blade cosmetic override no longer clips through the player's leg while in combat.
- An issue with Kennith's chathead in the Slug Menace quest has been fixed.
- Blocking has been added to the cliffs approaching the Citharede Abbey east of Al Kharid.
- Old Man Ral's hat now sits on his head.
- Ghommal no longer has multiple skin colours.
- A stretching issue with Drunken Ali has been fixed.
- The wield and sheath position for the swag bag has been adjusted.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- Juna has a small amount of new chat for players who have completed both The Chosen Commander and The World Wakes.
- The TokTz-Ket-Dill quest requirements have been updated to reflect the change in the rune pickaxe wield requirements.
- The armour on the quest variant of the TokTz-Ket-Dill has been reduced to allow players to hit him with a pickaxe more frequently.
- The quest requirements for The World Wakes now correctly gain a strike through when a player meets the requirement.
- NPC names now fit correctly in the overlay provided in the Salt in the Wound quest.
- The quest start icon has been added to the start location for Swept Away.
- The quest starting location hint arrows have been updated for Missing My Mummy to point at Leela's new location.
Skills & Minigames:
- The floor the player has reached will now display correctly on Dominion markers for Dominion Tower's Climber mode.
- Treus Dayth will no longer teleport so much in Dominion Tower.
- The Black Knight Titan in Dominion Tower now heals a more respectable amount during the fight.
- Damage-over-time effects are now cleared on Arrav in Dominion Tower when he tries to speak.
- Players can now see each others combat levels in the waiting room for Fist of Guthix.
- Junior Cadet Mal will no longer show poisoned weapons in his commodities section for Mobilising Armies.
- Automatons can now be stunned.
- The Skeletal Trio's drop rate calculation has been revised to bring it inline with the drop rates for other Dungeoneering bosses.
- Any extra enemy NPCs summoned by the QBD should now be properly killed if the fight ends during a time stop attack.
- A typo in one of the Tribute to Guthix memories has been fixed.
- When asking the wrong slayer master for a guaranteed task whilst wearing a slayer mask, there is now an option to take their task or that of a different slayer master.
- Dragon helm (e), Dragon helm (charged) and Dragon helms now have the same stats.
- Players can now preview an off-hand weapon in the customisation screen whilst they have a two-handed weapon equipped.
- The tea flask now heals the correct amount.
- The level required for Berserk on the Skill Advance Guide has been corrected.
- Saradomin's Hiss and Whisper now show the correct equip levels on the Skill Advance Guide.
- A typo in the barmaid’s description of a special voyage in Player Owned Ports has been corrected.
- Trying to unbind a bound weapon in Dungeoneering will no longer occasionally cause a player to disconnect.
- The fairy wand is now customisable with wand cosmetic overrides from Solomon's General Store.
- The Achievement Banner now shows member stats in F2P worlds correctly.
- The following items can now be used inside a Dragon Keepsake box: Sailor's hat, Doctors hat, Nurse hat, Gold helmet, Fish hats from Hunt for Red Raktuber, and Hallowed / Unhallowed equipment.