The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- Several graphical issues around Rimmington have been corrected.
Quests & Tasks:
- "Remora's Cutscene Necklace" is no longer available on the Grand Exchange.
- The "Burning sapling" message no longer disappears as soon as you pick up the Burning sapling in Song from the Depths.
- Players can no longer access Dorgesh-Kaan by using the Recommendation system.
- A typo in Mother Mallum's dialogue has been fixed for Slug Menace.
Skills & Minigames:
- The Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza minigame worldmap icon has been updated so that it correctly shows in the Taverley area when the circus stops there.
- Bonecrusher now functions correctly with Grotworms.
- It is now possible to remove Clan members from the ban list with a filtered name.
- Clicking "fletch logs" on a free world no longer stops the "make-x" menu from reappearing.
- The checks for placing a loyalty outfit inside a POH costume room no longer gets confused if you already have a full fancy dress box.
- On the Grand Exchange interface, all Summoning pouches and spells no longer state that the player needs to complete Wolf Whistle to use them.
- The Yelps popout no longer appears when you complete a quest.
- It is no longer possible to get two Capes of Validation by claiming one then speaking to Diango afterwards.
- The trade tracker no longer allows free players to trade freely if they try to trade over 2.1b worth of items.
- Equipping Akrisae's equipment no longer closes the equip screen.