These Patch Notes were announced on 28 September 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Some swamp plants have been removed south of the pub in Canifis to make access between the trapdoor and bank easier.
- A strange ladder connecting Meiyerditch and the wall surrounding Castle Drakan can now be used from any angle, and now has a world map icon.
- Wildercress hoods now look like Wildercress hoods, instead of a coif.
- The Herblore skillcape icon no longer clips behind the cape.
- The abyssalbane bolts skill guide icon is no longer an abyssalbane arrow.
- Some warped docks at the Void Knight outpost has been fixed.
- Pirate swords now align correctly with their owner’s hands.
- The hair on Pikkenmix's chathead no longer clips with his face.
- Some missing polygons have been replaced on the underside of Baba Yaga's house.
- The Clan Citadel kiln no longer loses its textures in certain tiers.
- Changing shoe colour no longer affects the colour of the spikes on a larupia top.
- The Gnome Champion is now using an updated gnome chathead.
- The Easter cape no longer clips with the prince tunic.
- Spirit tree teleports no longer hide players' capes.
- God platebodies no longer clip with fire capes.
Quests & Tasks
- The amount of Agility experience given when climbing over planks in Kethsi has been lowered.
- Some text during Missing My Mummy has been updated to reflect the recent Prayer point changes.
- Mizgog now has a table to place his beads on during Imp Catcher.
- The Dwarven Army Axe now works correctly during Lunar Diplomacy and Kennith's Concerns.
- The spelling of Azzanadra has been corrected during the battles in Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
- A typo has been fixed on Veliaf from the Branches of Darkmeyer quest.
- A local thug no longer wants you to ‘make’ his words after Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
Minigames & Distractions
- Players will no longer receive two of the same black ibis items when plundering pyramids.
- The resurrection ability from the elite Karamja task set in the Tzhaar Fightpits will no longer occasionally cause the player to take damage whilst being resurrected.
- Hide and Seek penguins east of Meiyerditch are now recognised when giving a hint.
- Aura durations are no longer shown as 0 minutes on free worlds.
- The correct coloured Theatrical and Changshan clothes are now given from the Player Loyalty store.
- The new recoloured items from the Player Loyalty store are now worth the same amount as the non-recoloured versions on the deathkeep interface.
- The recoloured Staff of Light now allows players to use the special outside of combat, and works correctly with Slayer dart.
- The Clan citadel Head guard no longer says ‘sad_subtle'm sorry’.
- Empty Clan citadel loom descriptions now state that they are empty.
- Water troughs at a furnace skill plot have had their descriptions corrected.
- The chat filter now works correctly on the kiln, furnace and loom skillplots.
- A typo has been fixed in the skill advance guide for glavien boots.
- Arctic bear familiar dialogue has had an extra ‘if’ removed from its chat.
- Ancient effigies now correctly give XP when a player boosts the requirements, but the boost wears off before the XP is claimed.
- Trying to fish from a barbarian fishing spot now refers to the rod as a barbarian rod, instead of heavy fishing rod.
- Players will no longer disconnect if their pet becomes really hungry whilst in a non-human form, such as a penguin suit.
- The Magic Dart, Fire Blast, Snare, Entangle, and elemental bolt spells now cause the correct amount of damage while the chaos gauntlets are equipped.