These Patch Notes were announced on 28 November 2012.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Players left hands now grip a fishing pole correctly.
- An issue with the animation for crafting battlestaves has been fixed.
- The illuminated holy book no longer stays in the player's hand when performing emotes.
- The easter carrot now has an animation when using the 'Whack' option.
- The ward of subjugation now sheathes correctly.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- Dimintheis' information for finding Caleb in Family Crest is now up to date.
- Players can now light the dragon heads under Baxtorian Falls.
- Salty water can once again be obtained from the salty lake north of Sophanem.
- The Embalmer now offers clearer instructions during Icthlarins Little Helper.
- The Ourania Mania task can once again be completed.
- Morytania 4 legs once again gives a chance of creating a 4-dose prayer renewal potion.
- The Hard leather challenge can now be completed.
- A problem preventing the Elemental Workshop quests from being completed has been fixed.
- The amulet of cat speak should now locate Bob correctly.
- Daily challenges to make weapon poison and weapon poison+ can now be completed.
Skills & Minigames:
- Players now receive combat XP from Dominion Tower.
- Player are now able to now cast Bind, Snare and Entangle on Implings in Puro Puro by first targeting them.
- All of the NPCs in Temple Trekking are now as powerful as they should be post-Evolution of Combat.
- Players can once again create Guthix balance potions.
- Creating a Fletching Potion (3) will now give the correct XP.
- Dungeoneering vials now simply fill all instead of asking you how many you want to fill.
- Spirit Cobra pouches now recognise Temple Trekking snake hides.
- Praying mantis pouch materials have been corrected.
- Glacors have been tweaked and are now a bit tougher.
- Dungeoneering NPCs have been tweaked to hit a bit harder.
- Dungeoneering skill doors now hit players a bit harder.
- Familiars intelligence has been improved to allow them to attack and “tag” monsters for you with their primary attack.
- The King Black Dragon now awards drops and XP to groups correctly.
- Yt-Mejkot will now heal properly.
- The amulet of fury and its ornamented version now have same stats.
- We've fixed the information on the Zamorak coif so it no longer displays incorrect ranged requirements.
- The Borrowed Power spell should now work correctly with Home Teleport and Telekinetic Grab.
- Group combat XP is now assigned correctly.
- Various items no longer show a level 1 requirement in error.
- Lesarkus is now weak to ice arrows once again.
- Prayer potions and flasks now restore the correct amount of prayer points.
- The Ghastly Request scroll will now restore 100 prayer points.
- The degraded corrupt dragon spear now has the correct attack speed.
- We've fixed the decorative armour tooltip so it now displays the correct defence level.
- We've fixed a typo on the welcome screen for people logging into RuneScape for the first time since the Evolution of Combat update.
- Fixed some level requirements for a handful of rune and steel items.
- Matched the stats of a number of enchanted helms to their basic versions.
- Infernal mages no longer deal damage after they've been killed.
- We've brought all the slayer helm variants up to the stats that they should be, regardless of their colour.
- You can no longer use the greater runic staff to cast spells higher than your level.
- Festival of the Dead content has been removed.
- Removed a forcewalk tile in the Goblin Village.
- Players will no longer receive an erroneous "loyalty shop items awaiting delivery" style message when logging into game.
- Opening a stats interface and the player loyalty store at the same time no longer causes the top-level interface to go blank.
- Sacred pyrelogs once again work for creating eucalyptus pyre logs.
- Players can now pick belladonna flowers with gloves of silence equipped.
- The Lumbridge cook food hamper now works as intended.