These Patch Notes were announced on 28 June 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The clan cape no longer has protruding spikes when resting.
- The Netherlands clan flag has been corrected.
- Musa Point's banana plantation no longer has a completely flat section.
- The construction skill cape is no longer hunched on the Construction Estate Agent.
- The stairs surrounding the Falador fountain now have mortar between the bricks.
- Saradomin spiritual warriors now hold their swords correctly.
- The broken dwarven cannon near the start of the Dwarf Cannon quest has been updated to the new cannon model.
- Players feet no longer sink into the carpet in the Canifis clothes shop.
- The golden mining trousers from Lava Flow Mine no longer cause a portion of the player’s leg to disappear when worn with boots of lightness.
- An old style gnome head in the Thieving skill guide has been updated.
- The blue runecrafter hat now displays the correct hairstyle when worn.
- A typo has been fixed in the Void Stares Back quest.
- References to ‘Flax’ in the Seers task set have been made clearer that it refers to Geoffrey's preferred nickname, not the item.
- Using the supply table in Troll Invasion no longer resets boosted stats.
- The checks to reset the camera in the Mage Training Arena have been updated to two tiles around the outside of the Telekinetic Theatre.
- Teleporting in certain circumstances will no longer cause a familiar's timer to stop.
- Gilded pickaxes now function correctly when mining rubium.
- The gloves of silence warning message is now red, in line with other warning messages.
- It is now possible to drop a Dungeoneering hunter trap and select the ‘Lay’ option.
- The Trollheim agility shortcuts no longer stop the player if selected from a large distance away.
- The games necklace has been updated to include 'Burthorpe Troll Invasion', which has replaced the 'Burthorpe Games Room' option.