These Patch Notes were announced on 28 April 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The penance trident and penance master trident now use correct animations.
- Sheathed weapons, shields and certain capes no longer bounce off the player's back when worn with the pathfinder jacket.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Some animations in Heist have been updated to be more clear to portray what the player is doing.
- The "points gained" popup message when finishing a game of Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza has been removed as it overlapped the scoreboard interface.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- The shadow ladder north of Ardougne has been fixed for those with the ability to see more of the Shadow Realm.
- Druidic Ritual has been added to the requirements list for One Small Favour.
- The dungeoneering master cape now drops 110k coins when dropped in PvP situations.
- The Bird and the Beast score interface has been removed from several tiles in Draynor.
- An issue that was causing shieldbow weapon overrides to not work has been corrected.
- The emotes interface now updates correctly when a player unlocks certain emotes.
- The profanity filter no longer incorrectly displays as being on when logging in after turning it off.
- Wrath and Retribution prayers have been updated to deal more damage in line with the Evolution of Combat.
- The hybrid minigame and Castle Wars armours now give the correct damage bonus in the relevant minigames.
- Brawling gloves can now be acquired from a variety of monsters.
- Revenant creatures have been corrected to be slightly stronger.
- Several changes have been made to support some new features for the RuneScape Companion.