These Patch Notes were announced on 27 June 2016 by Mod Robbie, and revised on 28 June 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Fixed issues of Z-fighting on the top of the body door in the Elemental Workshop.
- The dwarven instinct aura will now work when making rocktail soup or doing Barbarian Fishing.
- The dwarven instinct Aura will now work in the Artisan's Workshop.
- Fixed the life bar overlay for the Toktz-Ket-Dill fight in the Dominion Tower, which wasn't tracking the opponent's life point reduction.
- The ship sailing scene during My Arm’s Big Adventure has received some fixes for boat graphical issues.
- Players can no longer receive the same lucky challenge.
In Gower Quest:
- Post-quest lamps are now a requirement for the Master Quest Cape.
- The Beta Room barricaded-door typo has been corrected.
- The interact option has been removed from Crispy the Cabbage as it shouldn't have been there in the first place!
- Players can now reclaim Crispy after finishing the quest.
- Added teleport to white hole and pub to Disk of Returning from bank area, post quest.
- Fixed various random crashes.
- Fixed some memory leaks and crashes.
- Fixed crash when standing near a large number of players.
- Tweaked some latency issues in the client.
- A fix to array out of bounds when decoding world area data has been made.
- Transition animations have been fixed to work more like Java. Pushing objects during Hero's Welcome and Broken Home will now act correctly.
- Heap memory allocation reductions to decrease memory fragmentation and potentially increase performance on low end machines.
- NPCs should no longer pop in and out of existence when transitioning.
- Player animations should now start and end correctly.
- Fixed Clan Citadel's Summoning Obelisk animation.
- Fixed an issue with objects disappearing with a low draw distance.
- Fixed an error when locking target information.
- Improved performance and reduced stutter when moving around.
- Fixed some cases where water was not aligning with the shoreline.
- Made camera shakes work correctly on various quests.
- Chat filters will now work the same as in Java.
- Fixed missing water, artifacting, and crashes on AMD graphics cards since driver 16.5
- Alchemy spell sounds have been improved to better fit the animations and are now less jarring.
- Capitalised Kamfreena's name in a dialogue option with her.
- Divine doors in Daemonheim have had a looping audio issue resolved.
- Fixed an issue with chatting between Old School and RuneScape main.
- Interacting with the Strange Plant familiar, with familiar options hidden, now gives the correct options.
- Vorago's TeamSplit boxes are now a little clearer.
- The control point pillars with The Heart of Gielinor now correctly display their visual effect in NXT.
- Items which degrade on death now correctly state this in their tooltips in the gravestone interface.