These Patch Notes were announced on 27 July 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- A spelling error in the Jaguar Big Cats Quiz has been corrected.
- Fist of Guthix runecrafting gloves will no longer degrade too quickly.
- Shieldbows now correctly provide PvM damage reduction.
- Several boss mechanics have been updated to work correctly with all current abilities that stun.
- The King of the Jungle title now appears as Queen of the Jungle for female players.
- Big cat cubs now have 'Interact' and 'Dismiss' options like legendary pets (if 'Hide familiar options' is unticked).
- After using a beast of burden pouch on a big cat cub, the cub will now have a 'Take BoB' option on the summoning medallion like legendary pets.
- Non-legendary pets are now prevented from fighting each other.
- Players can now store Tuska warpriest armour in the armour case in a player-owned house.
- It is now possible to re-watch the 'Tuska Falls' cutscene as a non-member by speaking to the Astromancer on the Lumbridge dock.
- Throwing discs no longer close other players' interfaces.
- The message displayed when unlocking the Deckchair Resting emote now directs players to the Animation interface.
- Super ranging potions have replaced ranging potions in Mazcab shops.
- Grammatical issues within Trinks's dialogue have been resolved.
- Durzag/Yakamaru bank presets are now saved correctly.
- Yakamaru's sharks no longer trigger outside of the Raids area.
- The hoe weapon can once again be retrieved from Diango.
- An issue with some 'lucky' items having a drop option instead of destroy has been fixed.
- The right-click Road Trip options have been removed from Fara and Heriau.
- Vyre corpses can now be picked up with a full inventory if the player already has a stack of them in their inventory.
- The panel at the bottom of the Backpack interface has been returned to its original size.
- The Dungeoneering ferret room no longer requires the raw vile fish to be cooked one at a time.
- Further improvements have been added to the Grand Exchange interface, based on feedback:
- Lent items can now be returned via the Grand Exchange interface.
- Framing has been added around the Grand Exchange interface to match the backpack and collect interfaces.
- Framing has been added around the Buy/Sell sub-interfaces.
- The '+1' button has been re-added to the Buy interface.
- The spacing on the Grand Exchange interface has been made consistent.
- Unnecessary spacing at the bottom - previously shown when searching for an item - has been removed to prevent confusion about the number of search results.