These Patch Notes were announced on 27 February 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The shoreline wobbegong fishing spot is once again visible when using the Java client. Wobbegongs out in the sea remain unchanged.
- The level requirement has been removed from the Dungeoneering skillcape's Kal'gerion dungeon teleport.
- Ganodermic armour can now be crafted without thread with the Crafting skillcape perk active.
- The elven mushroom patch now works correctly with Farming cape perk.
- A typo formerly seen when combining skillcapes with the max or completionist cape has been fixed.
- The bloodweed herb patch now functions correctly when harvesting herbs with the farming skillcape perk active.
- A variety of lucky items from Treasure Hunter can now be stored with Diango. Please note that dying and not protecting the items will still permanently lose the item.
- 20/02, 14:30 UTC: Using a skillcape on a hooded max cape will now prompt players about adding skillcape perks.
- 20/02, 14:45 UTC: When fletching items with no strung component, such as bamboo bundles, players will now receive the finished product.
- 20/02, 17:35 UTC: Players will now be given Durzag's helmet directly to their backpack or bank instead of potentially dropping underneath Durzag's corpse.
- 20/02, 17:35 UTC: Logging in to a free-to-play world with skillcape perks active on a Max or Completionist cape now functions correctly.
- 20/02, 17:35 UTC: Harvesting a Morchella mushroom patch with the Farming skillcape perk no longer switches the patch to bittercap mushrooms.
- 21/02, 14:50 UTC: Dying while under the effects of the Desert Pantheon aura will no longer put the Defence skillcape perk or sign of life on cooldown if the perk benefit is available.
- 23/02, 13:10 UTC: Yakamaru's helmet drops are now added straight to the backpack or bank.