These Patch Notes were announced on 27 April 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- A list has been added to the aquarium bathysphere to allow players to track their fish eggs and prawnball count.
- Players who have reset their aquarium with a plug can now visit the prawnbroker to activate an animation override for bare-handed fishing. Resetting once will unlock silver-coloured fish and resetting twice will give gold-coloured fish when catching them bare-handed. This affects tuna, swordfish, shark and great white shark. Baron sharks are not affected.
- Bare-handed catching the above fish will now use an updated model (introduced with the aquarium), with the default colours when they are caught.
- Certain prawn ball items have been made tradeable on the Grand Exchange, and can now be sold to shops.
- The following items are now stackable in the player's inventory. Previously noted versions now have a "convert" option to switch them to the regular stackable version:
- Telescope lenses
- Message in a bottle
- Shark jawbone
- Ship figurehead
- Players can now earn a golden mystery egg from the Motherlode maw.
- Ironman players can now use regular and golden prawn crackers on the prawnbroker in their Player-Owned House to open the crackers and earn the reward inside.
- Signs of the porter will now correctly transport raw great white sharks to the bank while fishing.
- The message displayed after earning a prawn perk via catching prawn balls has been changed to yellow so it stands out.
- The message that appears when running out of charges from a prawn penny or prawn pound is now red and no longer spam-filtered to make it more noticeable when fishing.
- Butlers can no longer get stuck inside an aquarium.
- Catching a great white shark will now contribute towards earning your next prawn ball.
- Opening an oyster inside an aquarium no longer displays a message about opening a purse.
- The driftwood prawnbroker no longer appears twice in the Construction skill guide.
- A typo previously displayed when opening a prawn ball has been fixed.
- A typo previously displayed in the aquarium when harvesting seaweed has been fixed.
- The 'Archmage' title, and 'the Blue' / 'the Green' / 'the Red' / 'the Grey' titles can now be activated from the Titles interface, depending on the player's quest choices during Rune Mysteries.
- A warning now appears 5 minutes prior to the 23 hour automatic logout.
- Pikkupstix now wears the Summoning Cape instead of a Slayer Cape in the Three's Company Fremennik Saga.
- The Vitality Suit will no longer display in the Wilderness when taking damage.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The Mage of Zamorak in the Wilderness will no longer allow players to be teleported while carrying warband supplies.
- Players can no longer activate the wicked hood inside Barbarian Assault games.
- Skill lamp cash-out values have been made consistent with prismatic lamp values on Treasure Hunter.
- Opening the Treasure Hunter interface via the Upgrades & Extras button with no keys remaining no longer causes the frame rate to drop.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Overload salve and supreme overload salve will now correctly protect players from Elvarg's dragon fire breath.
- The Task 'Stand Still, Eluned' can no longer be completed via the NPC contact spell.
- The Lily of the Valley has returned!
- Vorago can no longer walk on top of players in obscure circumstances on the final phase.
- An issue with toggling always-on chat mode while gazing into the Orb of Oculus has been fixed.
- Using an Orb of Oculus before entering a dungeon no longer breaks the camera during Dungeoneering.
- Wishing well fruits have been rebalanced to prevent players from receiving excessive amounts of low-priced seeds.
- Camera issues in the Salt in the Wound cave have been fixed.
- An issue that was preventing players from being able to use the Wilderness lodestone via the World Map has been fixed.
- Players can now teleport to the Prifddinas lodestone via both the RuneScape Surface and Prifddinas world maps.