These Patch Notes were announced on 26 November 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Players can once again interact with the game world correctly when using Ooglog pools, God Statues, and the Dungeoneering floor complete interface.
- Made Sirenic Scale drops slightly rarer, as they were a touch too common after last week's rebalance.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- The wind will now affect the player during the later stages of hunting for Thalassus.
- The Void Stares Back content now greys out in the Quest Journal upon completion.
- It's no longer possible to use the Surge ability to bypass the collapsing Barrows tunnels during Rise of the Six.
- The helmet equipment slot in a shrunken equip interface can now be clicked correctly.
- Retrieving items from a partially complete sale in the Grand Exchange no longer shows an empty offer slot.
- A tooltip on the Grand Exchange interface has been corrected.
- Dragging a noted item on to a 'Buy' slot in the Grand Exchange no longer gives a 'You can't sell that item on the Grand Exchange' message.
- All spirit pack pig inventory slots now have 'withdraw' option.
- Lava battlestaves and elemental battlestaves now have correct level requirements.
- An issue where players using ranged or magic could not mine Living Rock creatures has been fixed.
- Players with a clockwork cat on a free world can now opt to dismiss the pet to summon free-to-play familiars.
- The Achievement banner now correctly displays the XP total after reaching a billion.
- An unnecessary force-walk property has been removed from a selection of tiles near Relleka.
- Force walk by the barrel at Lumbridge Castle's North east tower has been removed.