These Patch Notes were announced on 26 May 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The inventory icon for dragon trinkets has been repositioned, as per player feedback.
- A small graphical issue with Stanley Limelight's breeches has been fixed.
- An issue with Stanley Limelight's minigame amulet deforming has been fixed.
- A small issue with a check box that was not aligned correctly on the seedicide settings interface has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The Prawnbroker Featherless Fishing perk will now only allow one type of feather to be overridden at a time, to prevent unwanted extra clicks when fly-fishing. This can be toggled at the Prawnbroker.
- The Stealing Creation reward shop now shows the correct prices.
- The Hobgoblin Champion can now be attacked with ranged.
- Player kills achieved with ranged or magic combat will now correctly count towards the game results in Castle Wars.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Completing a Treasure Trail at the Zamorak god emissary will no longer continue into his regular chat, which previously interrupted the Rewards interface.
- The Explorer's aura will now reactivate correctly when logging out and in near a bank with the aura activated. As such, the portal will now spawn in the immediate vicinity of the player.
- The Explorer's aura will now recharge at midnight UTC, like other daily-use auras.
- Players with their Private Chat switched off will now broadcast their rare drops to players in their immediate vicinity, to prevent bossing groups from being scammed.
- Metamorphosis and Berserk will now disable themselves when entering combat against another player in the Wilderness.
- The Cleave ability will now work if the player needs to turn to face their target.
- Players will no longer receive a Road Trip lamp upon completing a quest in New Varrock. It will now be held by the Challenge Mistresses.
- An issue where boosting magic accuracy to extreme values was displaying incorrectly in the stat adjustments panel of the Prayer interface has been resolved.
- Detaching a hooded skillcape without a free inventory space will now give the correct message.
- Unnecessary force-walk tiles north of Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza have been removed.
- Altered the spawning mechanics of Chaos Dwarves in the Taverley dungeon to prevent too many dwarves spawning.
- It is no longer possible to repeatedly send capoeira emote invites to other players.
- Brawling gloves dropped by elves in Prifddinas will now be fully charged.
- Players can no longer deposit or withdraw items from legendary pets that have the Beast of Burden ability activated while in PvP areas.
- Seedicide will now break down tree seeds correctly.
- Seedicide will now break down seeds that the player does not have the required Farming level for, without awarding the usual XP for doing so.
- Player-owned house servants will no longer get stuck when following players.
- Off-hand blurite swords may now be stored in Keepsake boxes.
- Players may now upgrade the machete on their tool belt with gem-bladed machetes.
- The Seed dibber icon on the tool belt has been updated to match the recently updated inventory model.
- The action bar will no longer be minimised during Ports random events.
- Pillars around Morvran have been altered and some blocking removed, allowing players to speak to him without having to run around the outer edge.
- Implings can now be caught in Puro Puro with a sheathed butterfly net.
- Players can now check their completionist cape and trimmed completionist cape requirements under the 'Heroes' tab, along with a toggle to hide completed requirements.
- An off-hand Armadyl crossbow has been added to Commander Zilyana's drop table.
- Armadyl crossbows are now level 75 to be consistent with other God Wars weapons.
- Stepping stones have been added south of Taverley's bank as a shortcut to the Taverley dungeon.