These Patch Notes were announced on 26 August 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The icon for the mourner gear in the Player-Owned House armour case has been updated.
- Some world map icons in Legacy mode have been corrected.
- Players will no longer slide if they click 'Listen-to Musician' from a distance.
- The preview animations for Heart of Autumn and Heart of Spring now have a fixed angle.
- Cosmetic overrides will no longer be removed when a PK skull expires.
- The chi-blast mining override now plays correctly in the Lava Flow Mine.
- Eluned's chathead in the NPC Contact Lunar spell interface has been updated.
- Closing an interface tab no longer causes a different tab to be highlighted.
- An issue with the NPC chat overlay using the wrong graphical skin has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Weapons are now always sheathed when tending a bonfire.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- The Dagannoth Mother can once again only be killed with the balmung weapon.
- The scrolling position of the quest journal interface now resets when switching quests to ensure the journal doesn't appear to be blank.
- The combat level for the Skeleton Warlock in The Restless Ghost quest overview has been updated.
- A typo in examiner's dialogue during Digsite quest has been updated.
- Pinning tasks will no longer display a different task than the one selected.
- Killing Commander Zilyana in hard mode will now count towards Soul Reaper assignments correctly.
- The Armadyl crossbow has been removed from Kree'arra's reward list in the beasts tab of the adventures interface.
- A typo on the Beasts interface has been corrected.
- Any remaining spiders in the Araxxor boss fight will no longer get stuck in the phase 3 area during the Araxxi fight.
- Players will no longer be moved to a blocked tile when entering the Araxxor fight which was causing them to not be visible to the boss when it spawns.
- The ‘deposit beast of burden’ option from the bank will now deposit all of the BoB items correctly.
- Meat from large animals other than cows can now be dried to extract sinew for crossbow strings.
- Players can once again claim multiple Clan cloaks and Clan vexillums
- Barrows armour set effects are now displayed correctly if using armour pieces of different charges.
- An issue with players having a Completionist cape (t) and Completionist cape being keepsaked at the same time has been fixed.
- The songs "Hot'n'Bothered" and "On the Wing" no longer play in unsuitable areas.
- Clearing several items in turn in the wardrobe interface no longer resets slots to their old override.
- Pickaxe overrides will be correctly cleared when removing items from the keepsake box.
- Raw monkfish now required 62 cooking to cook and not 64.
- The click area on the Wilderness canoe station interface has been corrected to prevent players getting lured to the non-existent "Treasure Island".
- Attempting to unequip an activated aura to the bank will now give a confirmation message.
- The size of the Options Menu has been increased to allow space for the Facebook logout check box.
- The chat tabs in Legacy will now flash blue for a short period and remain blue until the appropriate tab or the all tab is selected.
- Abyssal demons have had their models and animations updated.
- Pyrefiend and icefiend models and animations have been updated to use the God Wars models and animations.
- All Kurask models and animations have been updated.
- The animations for alchemy, super heat, enchant, charge orb, bones to bananas, and bones peaches have all been updated.
- The stunned animation has been updated.
- Players are now able to retrieve seeds from multiple plants pots containing saplings of the same variety.
- Snowy knight butterflies now heal 975 life points.
- Players will no longer get over-excited when bloating or releasing toads.
- More messages have been added to the spam filter for when withdrawing items using a bank preset.
- An Araxxor preset name has been added to the bank preset system.
- Selecting the assemble option on crystal key parts will now auto assemble all key halves in a player's inventory.
- Mobilising Armies minigame dwarf models and animations have been updated to those that are used outside of the minigame.
- A fix has been applied to stop players from being able to cause client disconnects via their pets.
- A couple of small performance improvements have been made.
- A fix to the interface scripts that were causing a client crash has been implemented.
- A change to the text cursor has been made to prevent it not being able to go to the start or end of a line in certain circumstances.
HTML5 Engine Fixes:
- An error with the HTML5 camera that was spamming errors has been fixed.
- Recolouring items from Solomon’s General Store now works correctly in HTML5.