These Patch Notes were announced on 25 October 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The pernix cowl and dervish headwrap both no longer change the player's facial hair.
- Small nets now look smaller than big nets in the player's inventory.
- During Kennith's Concerns, Kimberly now has blonde hair on her chathead, matching the NPC model.
- Pharoah sandals on male characters now uses the correct skin tone on the player's feet.
- Snelms no longer stretch when resting.
Skills & Minigames:
- Simon Templeton now gives the correct amount of money for jewelled golden statuettes.
- Ticking options in the Stealing Creation rewards interface, then closing and reopening the interface now correctly re-ticks the checkboxes.
- The Lunar Farm rewards interface no longer states that the vengeance spell reduces your produce points.
- Players with 100% favour in Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup that haven't fixed any fences are now told why they cannot claim any trading sticks.
- Killing trolls during Swan Song whilst fishing for fresh monkfish no longer causes their bones to float if killed on water.
- Squire Sam is now more talkative after starting Quiet Before the Swarm.
- TzTok Jad's melee sound has been delayed by one cycle, and his Magic attack sound effect has been quietened slightly. He also now has a sound effect attached when he rears up to perform a Ranged attack.
- The max and completionist capes can now be manually set to colour values of 0.
- Surplus resources in a Clan Citadel now takes into account upgrades that have been partially paid for.
- Overload potions now check a player's lifepoints before delaying a player.
- The wicked hood's death altar teleport location has been updated.
- Prayer altars in Dungeoneering now function correctly.
- The Void Knight rangers now have attack sounds attached.
- The chinchompa Ranged sound has now been updated.
- Names of runes when trying to cast Magic spells have all been made lower-case for consistency.