These Patch Notes were announced on 25 April 2016 by Mod Robbie.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Fixed the animation when being caught by vyres and sent to the mines.
- Removed the Port Sarim Rat Pit's entrance.
- It is no longer possible to see other parts of the world from Death's office or the Lunar Mine.
- Added a top layer to the Morytania sky box.
- Fixed an issue that was causing both EoC (Evolution of Combat) and Legacy interface mode keybinds to trigger simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue during the quest Nomad's Elegy that was causing the NXT client to remain on a black screen.
- Players no longer disconnect if they attempt to mine in Nemi Forest with a skillchompa equipped.
- The breadcrumb trail now correctly directs the players with only level 90 Dungeoneering, Divination or Agility through the player-owned ports tutorial.
- Fixed an issue where the 'discard' option would not work for objects when looting the Barrows chest.
- Fixed an issue where the Barrows tombs would sometimes start to collapse early if the player used the quick loot feature on the Barrows chest.
- Fixed a typo when receiving prayer XP from a god statue.
- Clan avatars will no longer disappear when leaving a player-owned house.
- Fixed the spelling of "Canifis" on an examine message for the sign outside the bank.
- It is no longer possible to access interface edit mode while interacting with NPCs or locations, or while moving.
- Using Drakan's medallion from inside the Nature Grotto will no longer use a charge.
- Added some extra blocking to the walls in the Sliske encampment in The Heart of Gielinor.
- Fixed a grammar issue with the news broadcast for the dragon rider lance.
- Added a new bank chest to the Blast Furnace.
- Improved respawn rates on thieving stalls.
- Improved respawn rates on cave nightshade.
- Improved respawn rates for various NPCs including, but not limited to:
- Dragons: chromatic, metallic (up to mithril), celestial, frost and the King Black Dragon.
- Slayer creatures: rorarii, brine rats, abberant spectres, nechraeyl, abyssal demon, gargoyles and dark beasts.
- Other: elves, Amlodd shadows, waterfiends, greater demons, battle & warped tortoises, kalphites & exiled kalphites, vyrewatch & lords & ladies, grotworms, hellhounds, fungal rodents, ghouls, fire giants, suqah, ice strykewyrms, the kalphite queens and corporeal beast.