The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- Dungeoneering start room portals are now using the correct bloom brightness values.
- Junior Cadet Nirol's chathead is no longer covered by a dark shadow.
Skills & Minigames:
- The Dominion Tower glove degrade percentages are no longer backwards when checked anywhere between 1% to 99%.
- Fremennik Saga locations are no longer placed down on top of pressure plates in the ferret Dungeoneering room.
- The bakriminel bolt bleed effect is now cancelled upon leaving a Castle Wars game.
- Storm of Armadyl now correctly lights up in the Magic interface in Stealing Creation when the player has some catalytic runes.
- Un-noting ores at the Blast Furnace using Ordan now correctly costs money.
- A couple of chickens have been placed near to the Zanaris entrance of the Black Dragon lair.
- Wolpertingers no longer stop players from clearing dead Farming bush patches.
- Shop information no longer states weapon strength bonuses as 10 times too large.
- The bulwark beast can now be attacked using Ranged attacks once his armour has been destroyed.
- Wearing the Flash Powder Factory gear to gain experience from adding herbs to vials is now counted as Herblore by the Jack of Trades aura.
- The "You create a larger dose of potion" message from wearing Flash Powder Factory equipment is now filtered as spam.
- The "Client token failure" login message has been updated to give more information on what the player needs to do to log in.
- Players can no longer sail to Entrana wearing restricted capes, considering they would be taken off of Entrana as soon as they arrived with one.
- It is no longer possible to walk through walls using the Clan Theatre's "Dramatic Death" emote.
- Linza no longer refers to the player being able to smith claws after Death Plateau, since they can now smith claws regardless of the quest being completed.
- It is no longer possible to telegrab rocks underwater.
- Some invisible blocking in the Wizards Guild has been removed.
- The Clan Camp meeting tent ledger now includes the Organiser, Coordinator and Overseer ranks.
- We've removed some "set" objects from the Grand Exchange. The current version of the Grand Exchange allows all items listed to determine their own price, but some of these sets were struggling to follow the price of their components, leading to scamming, and feedback from you about the discrepencies. We've kept the ones that are useful for basic armour on the GE, but removed some of the more collectable trail type sets. You can still create, trade in, trade player to player and store in your bank those set items that are removed from the Grand Exchange. Any outstanding offers will be cancelled. The guide prices of the sets will be updated to more closely resemble the components of the set with the next game update.