These Patch Notes were announced on 23 November 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The Executioner skirt no longer stretches when playing the Strongarm Teleport animation.
- Fixed some blocking issues on the wall at the back of Castle Drakan.
- It is no longer possible to remove the ferns surrounding the Grand Exchange.
- Fixed a minor blocking issue with a ladder in the Haunted Mine.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- The abilities in Wizard Chambers’s reward shop now has tooltips detailing what the abilities actually do. This is to help players make an informed decision before purchasing.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Fixed a spelling error in 'receive' in the "Bringing Home the Bacon" quest journal.
- Selling statues in the Lumbridge graveyard will no longer mention selling to Xenia when she is no longer present.
- Increased the range of the wyvern crossbow to 9 tiles.
- Each Raptor key part is now guaranteed a lootbeam when dropped.
- The destroy messages of the miners’ journals and Jebediah Omni's diary have been updated to mention the need to read them first.
- The Ugthanatos can now be gained from Camel Warriors while not on a Slayer or Raptor task.
- Fixed some spelling errors in the Ugthanatos.
- All Treasure Hunter Slayer masks are now hybrid class.
- Durzag no longer continues to hit players after he's begun to die.
- Airut on Mazcab no longer give the 'Another player is already fighting this Airut' message when there is nobody fighting them.
- Warpriest of Tuska armour will now correctly switch tier if equipped from the bank.
- Fully broken tetsu katanas, tetsu wakazashis, seasinger kibas and seasinger makigais no longer disconnect the player when attempting to repair them using plate or chi.
- Corrected the melee attack accuracy for the following NPCs: Dagannoth Mother, Dominion Tower Dagannoth Mother, Temple at Senntisten quest fiends and Cockatrices.
- Fixed a grammar issue with the text in Kaigi's journal.
- The destroy text for Ghost Hunter equipment now gives up-to-date information for reobtaining it.
- Teleporting no longer removes weapon poison.
- The Rise from the Ashes scroll will no longer cause the wrong player to become skulled.
- The staff of darkness special attack now correctly unsets if you are currently unable to use it.
- Fixed a typo when handing in Mazcab critters to Arod.
- It is now possible to purchase bonus XP in bulk from the Stealing Creation reward shop. XP rates are the same as those of proto-tools.
- Mystic armour now requires level 50 defence (was previously 30).
- Batwing armour now requires level 30 defence (was previously 50).
- Mystic armour is no longer members' only, and completion of Dragon Slayer is required to equip the robe top.