These Patch Notes were announced on 23 July 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Camera shakes will no longer continuously play.
- Some black screen issues have now been fixed.
- Defence abilities used from the ability book now function correctly.
- Another fix has been made to stop the actionbar from disappearing.
- Disabled lootshare on non-lootshare worlds.
- Some spells that incorrectly required a target have been corrected.
- Stopped quick inventory slots from activating whilst typing.
- Some fixes were made to how email validation works with accounts with no display name.
- The automatic unlock music code has been added back into login.