These Patch Notes were announced on 23 August 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The sun beams that were causing difficulty to see orbs in the air altar have been removed.
- Conveyors in a Clan battlefield no longer spin the player when they're climbing an Agility obstacle.
- The horizontal resize cursor for resizing the friends list separator has been updated.
- The minecart from Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf no longer disappears at the end of the track.
- The Catherby agility shortcut no longer causes items on the ground to rise when used.
- An additional full stop has been removed from Blood Pact's quest information interface.
- The ‘Axe'll Grease’ task no longer misspells Dagannoth.
- A typo in the Prisoner of Glouphrie's quest journal has been fixed.
- The elite Varrock Tasks reward chest has had a typo fixed in the message given when trying to claim the reward early.
Minigames & Distractions
- Temple Trekking NPCs now attack ghasts in the Ghast Birth event more consistently.
- The bonecrusher no longer crushes vyrewatch corpses or shade remains.
- The monkey section of Recipe for Disaster now checks for the correct progress state of Monkey Madness in the quest journal.
- Artisans' Workshop no longer tells the player to be ‘on a member to heat ingots’ on a free world.
- Dying in the global Fight Pits now gives a free resurrection per day if the reward has been unlocked.
- Sir Owen no longer runs on ice during Three’s a Crowd.
- A path has been opened up between the fairy ring and swamp boat in the Mort Myre swamp.
- Items dropped from the Barrows chest are now printed in a player's Adventurer's Log.
- The scroll bar on the emotes interface now behaves more consistently when scrolling.
- The ring of wealth no longer attempts to teleport a player into a pillar at the Grand Exchange.
- The cave potato, gissel mushroom and all members only fish caught within Daemonheim now state members only on the skill guide.
- The Wise Old Man no longer refers to Kayle's sling as being a bow.
- Speaking to Hans about retrieving a Veteran cape tomorrow has had a typo fixed.
- A second dungeon minimap icon has been removed from Trollheim.
- The Friends and Friends-chat interfaces no longer have tooltips that go off of the bottom of the screen.
- The celestial surgebox now highlights the fire wave spell correctly if it contains the correct runes for casting the spell.
- Logging out at the southern side of the Karamja agility shortcut no longer places the player on the north side.