These Patch Notes were announced on 22 October 2013, and revised on 24 October 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Corrected the behaviour of items being dropped when gravestones despawn.
- Fixed a disconnection issue that occurred when players try to take a stackable item from a gravestone with a full inventory.
- Metamorphosis and Sunshine now share ability cooldowns.
- Corrected the off-hand Mage damage calculation to prevent Air Bolt from being the most powerful Magic spell.
- Gods are no longer be sunk into their podiums on minimum detail levels during Missing, Presumed Death.
- The interface displaying items for signs of the porter no longer covers up information with the borders.
- The Drunken Dwarf no longer changes back to his old model during My Arms Big Adventure.
- Rupert the Beard now has animations.
- A section of the Red Axe palace no longer goes lime green whilst using the HTML5 client.
- Some floating tiles have been removed from the Barendir Caves.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- A capitalisation error in the dialogue of the entrance guardian at the Mage Training Arena has been fixed.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- A typo in Wahisietel's dialogue during Missing, Presumed Death has been corrected.
- There is now a reminder that Missing, Presumed Death uses voiceovers on quest start.
- Pulling the lever is no longer interrupted by combat in the assault section of Birthright of the Dwarves.
- Players can now replant the cabbages at Edgeville Monastery after completing The Death of Chivalry. (Requires 7+ Farming and 12 cabbage seeds.)
- The camera in the Ape Atoll dungeon no longer continues shaking if the player leaves the area.
- It is no longer possible to active the "World Guardian" title without completing The World Wakes.
- Quick-inventory now shifts position accordingly for many food and drink items held in containers (like pies, stews and beers) or consumed in portions (like cakes or pizzas).
- Emptying a vial of water via the inventory quick slot no longer causes a disconnect.
- The titles for Seasonal Hiscores are now displayed correctly in the Titles interface.
- Skill pendants from the Squeal of Fortune can once again be placed in a dragon keepsake box.
- Night-gazer Khighorahk's stun attack now works as intended.
- Players can no longer get multiple cosmetic versions of the lovestruck and heartbreak pendants, or the christmas pudding and pumpkin amulet.
- Antifire potion effects can no longer be smuggled out of Dungeoneering.
- Shared XP now works with novite Smithing within Daemonheim.
- The Barbarian Champion is no longer weaker than regular barbarians.
- The message given when attempting to catch butterflies with a butterfly net sheathed has been adjusted for clarity.
- Players can no longer speak[sic] golden chinchompas owned by other players.
- The golden chinchompa can now be correctly renamed back to "Golden chinchompa".