The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- The Barrel of Monkeys object graphic has been resized to fit the screen better.
- Monkeys from the Barrel of Monkeys are no longer semi-transparent in Software and Safe modes.
- The Speak-no-evil monkey hat now has the correct graphics.
- Teleporting using the recommendation system no longer plays an arrival animation.
- The quest start icon for Eadgar's Ruse has been added back into the game.
Quests & Tasks:
- Golrana no longer disappears during Prisoner of Glouphrie if the player goes to a certain place on the mountain.
- Veldaban now directs the player towards the correct company in Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf.
Skills & Minigames:
- Some right-click "Find Wizard" and "Best rune" options have been added to wizards in the Runespan.
- It is now possible to cast Remote Farm and Mobilising Armies teleport from a Runespan Runic staff.
- Buying a Wicked hood before having claimed one will now correctly initialise the amount of charges it holds.
- Banking a recoloured Wicked item no longer breaks the colouring.
- An island link in the Runespan has now been reversed, to prevent players from getting stuck rune-less on a non-main island.
- Slings and Thread can now be used in Mobilising Armies as investment credit.
- It is no longer possible for any player other than the main contributer of damage, to pick up a Hexhunter bow in Dungeoneering before 30 seconds are up.
- A new rewards table has been created for free players from Bonfire spirits.
- It is no longer possible to take the Monkey mace onto Entrana.
- The Strength stat on items listed in the shop interface no longer appears 10 times too large.
- Shop keepers no longer refer to adjusting prices when buying from players, as all shop prices are now static.
- The north-western Wilderness teleport obelisk no longer activates if a player spam clicks on any other obelisk.
- Having a hailstorm or frostbite dagger equipped, and leaving a Dungeoneering dungeon, no longer renders the player unable to attack.
- Completing the first section of Recipe for Disaster now awards two Squeal of Fortune spins.
- Borrowed Power now works correctly with High Alchemy.
- Clan admins and above can now change Citadel and Keep access for General ranks and below.