The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Resolved an issue with what appeared to be two hunting pit traps on the same bit of map.
- Updated the Rum Deal quest interfaces to better handle different game modes.
- Some of the Guardians of Armadyl that had the wrong symbol on their chests.
- Fixed some render issues with the lighting in the God Wars Dungeon, and on the scenery found there.
- Female dreadlocks while wearing bunny ears should no longer cause a labelling issue.
- Fixed a render issue with the Dwarf Cannon watchtower.
- The bow emote should look better while walking.
- The charged and uncharged version of the splitbark helm should better match each other.
- Fixed an issue with the spiked helmets and certain chatheads and animations.
- Resolved some lighting issues next to some standing torches.
- Updated a bucket animation and fixed the looks of some stagnant water.
- A bridge near Prifddinas has been updated, as its railings and shadows were a little broken.
- The Stealing Creation lobby interface can correctly display larger skill totals.
- Iban now correctly sits on his throne rather than standing in it.
- Changed the order of the Thieving code – now it doesn't start the animation until the rest of the checks have been run and you can actually pickpocket the target.
- Graphically improved a small section of the TzHaar city area to fix its appearance in high and low detail modes.
- Updated some player animations used in Animal Magnetism.
- Rectified a graphical issue in a cutscene in Death to the Dorgeshuun.
- Fixed an issue with transparency and fire!
- Two male characters from Royal Trouble had female chatheads.
- Updated a quest-related diary interface to allow space for slightly more text.
- Slightly tweaked the Venture 2 song at the very end.
- Added locked door sound effects to various parts of King's Ransom.
- Added sound effects to the Killerwatt Plane.
- Added a menagerie of sound effects to Cabin Fever.
- Added a few sound effects to One Small Favour.
- Fixed typos in Eadgar's Ruse, Monkey Madness and Missing My Mummy.
- The elemental helm listed the wrong Elemental Workshop quest as a requirement.
- Vanstrom Klause now refers to shortswords as swords.
- Fixed an issue with the last charge with the Summoning headgear.
- Fixed some grammatical errors in the music unlock hints, Evil Tree chat, Ali the Dyer and the Candle-maker in Catherby.
- Updated the message when you fail an attempt to light a fire with the crystal bow using barbarian training methods.
- Corrected the level-up message for Hitpoints regarding the cape of accomplishment and the name of the character to speak to.
- Ensured the training dummies in Varrock can only be attacked from the correct side.
- Changed various phrases when casting Magic spells for consistency.
- The description for the location of ghouls wasn’t very useful if you were getting advice via the Slayer gem.
- Prevented familiars from interrupting certain actions.
- A boat journey was missing the “You are travelling from/to” message.
- Changed the wording to reflect your actual activity when opening the doors between East and West Ardougne
- Ali Morrisane has been taught to recognise differences in gender.
- Removed a few redundant quick chat phrases.
- Updated the climb messages for a shortcut in Mort Myre Swamp.
- Resolved an issue where the items kept upon death would randomly swap two items with the same price around.
- Removed an extraneous bracket from a Construction level-up message.
- Corrected the purchase advice regarding normal and oak shortbows and the arrows they can use.