These Patch Notes were announced on 22 July 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Legacy users will now see the correct minimap icon after completing a God statue.
- Players can no longer see the ocean near Braindeath Island when inside the Stronghold of Security.
- The stun animation above players heads no longer loops infinitely.
- NPCs in the Fate of the Gods now appear darker in OpenGL.
- The rotation of the tips of scrollbars has been corrected across many interfaces in game.
- Lunar teleport spells no longer have random black marks around them.
- Some minor clipping in Yu'biusk has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Untradeable potions no longer have a Herblore level requirement to drink.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Corrected the message displayed when attempting to start The World Wakes to require combat level 100, instead of 140.
- There is now a 30 second delay when trying to re-enter the Kalphite King boss room.
- Lucky clover necklaces of the same type and number of leaves can have their charges combined by using one on another in the players backpack.
- The heroic hitmarks cosmetic override once again activates correctly for players who had them activated prior to the Legacy update.
- Some walking space has been added to the balconies in Lletya.
- The constructor's and shaman's outfits now give an extra 1% bonus when the full set is worn.
- Killing NPCs with LootShare enabled in the God Wars Dungeon will no longer award 2 to the kill count.
- The descriptions of fishing bubbles in the shop interface have been shortened.
- The arrow on the tooltip in Xuan's shop now points at the right entry.
- Saradomin spiritual rangers in the God Wars Dungeon no longer have male voices.
- The cleaning cloth item no longer refers to cleaning poison from weapons.
- Equipping Signs of Respite from the bank will now correctly consume the item.
- The continuous ticking sound will no longer occur when killing a broodoo victim.
- The descriptions of tracker auras in Xuan's store have been corrected.
- Clicking on a Constitution skill requirement from a quest within the featured interface will now open the Combat category of challenges, instead of daily challenges.
- Revenant vampyres now have a similar spawn rate to other revenant creatures.
- Hati paws can no longer be duplicated from a Toy Box.
- The Amulet of Glory has been rebalanced to ensure that an Amulet of Fury remains the better choice.
- Tooltips now scale lifepoint values between Legacy and EoC combat modes.
- The tooltips on a couple of abilities have been updated to highlight information better.
- The Flurry ability no longer deals magic damage when used with Korasi's sword as a main-hand weapon.
- References to critical chance bonuses in the Dungeoneering rewards shop have been amended to list respective strength bonuses instead.
- The teleblock casting animation in legacy mode has been updated.
- Players can now block combat challenges correctly at 138 combat.
- Attempting to cast a spell with a drained Magic level will no longer deselect the autocast spells.
- Queued spells are now cleared from previous duels if the players next duel has Magic disabled.
- The hitmarks being displayed in Conquest have been corrected in Legacy mode.
- The mini-map icon in EoC mode has been reduced in size.
- Nomad's combat level has been corrected.
- Using the Healing Aura scroll will no longer drain special attack in Legacy Mode.
- An issue with the loadout interface displaying 9900 lifepoints instead of 990 in legacy mode has been fixed.
- The Quick Chat menu no longer repeatedly opens when the option has been toggled off.
- Emotes can no longer be dragged in Legacy mode.
- Vorago's chat will now refer to 5,000 and 7,000 entry damage when in Legacy Mode.
- The Staff of Light special attack will no longer give the berserk effect when it runs out.
- The lucky Saradomin sword and Saradomin sword now have matching stats.
- Dragonbone mage armour no longer has a magic level requirement to equip.
- Incorrect messages about requirements for ceremonial swords have been removed.
- Active scrimshaws and auras now display on the buff panel.
- Players can now optionally equip seedicide in their pocket slot.
- Seedicide can now be used whilst pickpocketing as a convenience item - no Farming experience is awarded for seeds consumed in this way.
- Seedicide will now convert seeds dropped from killing Jadinkos in the Herblore Habitat area.
- Seedicide no longer works from a players bank.
- The Summoning scroll cast animation has been updated.
- Bats and scorpions have been graphically updated across the game.
- Dust and smoke devils have been graphically updated.
- The pumpkin amulet can now be added to a keepsake box.
- Several trees that were causing issues while training Divination near Seers’ Village have been relocated.
- Players can now use Quick Chat to display their Slayer points.
- The main option on calquat fruit is now 'Use' rather than 'Scoop-out' so they can be converted into notes via a leprechaun easier.