The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Resized the Tower of Life hard hat model.
- Fixed a problem with lunar robes and certain weapons.
- A quest area has had torches added to better light the area.
- Adjusted the graphic on the leaflets around Varrock.
- The model and textures on the wooden shield have been updated.
- Added some blocking to a bit of water.
- Removed a redundant pick option from some flowers.
- Added a bank deposit box to the Runecrafting Guild.
- Fixed a problem with the submarine cutscene in Hunt for Red Raktuber.
- Adjusted a staff of light script that was unnecessarily cancelling its effect.
- Rewrote a portion of code dealing with the lunar staff.
- Moved a strykewyrm further away from a tree.
- Corrected the jungle strykewrym hint info from Kuradal.
- Added some blocking in Iban's temple.
- You can no longer wield any weapon while cutting ivy with a dragon hatchet.
- Adjusted some code checks to see if you could actually be given an item or not.