The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- The cogs beneath windmills now animate when in use.
- A misaligned tree trunk south of the Tree Gnome Stronghold has been corrected.
- The "apron" section of all black plateleg models has been shortened.
- Several areas of the game no longer cause the screen to go white with bloom enabled.
- The Carnillean house south-west of Ardougne no longer has seams between the roof and walls.
- Grass found on some stairs in Yanille no longer flickers.
- Some white blotches south west of the Taverley shoreline has been fixed.
- A red triangle no longer appears beneath Char in Firemakers' Curse when killed over a water pool.
- Hazelmere is now using the correct animation set.
- A tree has been returned to south-eastern Yanille. However, it might not be quite as you remember it...
Quests & Tasks:
- The Fareed and Flambeed fights in Desert Treasure, Recipe for Disaster and Dominion Tower will now, when trying to unequip a weapon with a full inventory, cause the player to bank a low value item, or with a full bank, drop a low value item.
- Some areas of The Hollows have been blocked off to stop players from entering the area before starting In Search of the Myreque.
Skills & Minigames:
- Hybrid armour no longer applies the damage boost in Castle Wars twice.
- It is no longer possible to get free Mage Training Arena points by using Borrowed Power.
- Players trying to trade an item for the same lent version of that item are now warned that there is no feasible reason to do this and that it's likely a scam. *The "player has declined the trade" text is also now shown in all chat panels.
- Several bank chests have had a "Collect" option added.
- Player familiars outside the Soul Wars waiting areas are now hidden.
- The bankers in Port Phasmatys are once again working correctly.
- Rimae Sirsalis now speaks about giving players Pure essence instead of Rune essence. She will also be less chatty when giving the reward.
- The XP counter setup interface can no longer be opened in cutscenes.
- A spelling error in the Mercenary Adventurer's dialogue has been corrected.
- A hint arrow trail is now shown when directing players to the Player Loyalty store in the Troll Warzone.