These Patch Notes were announced on 20 April 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Free-to-play players can no longer smith pickaxes that require a members-only quest.
- Players no longer gain benefits from pulse cores in the Duel Arena.
- A typo in the Crucible's supreme weapons tutorial has been fixed.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Dishonour among Thieves is no longer referred to as Zamorak Heist on the website.
- A summary for Dishonour among Thieves has been added when speaking to Juna about past adventures.
- The Dimension of Disaster subquests now only check inventory space for lamp rewards the first time each one is completed.
- Several audio fixes have been made in New Varrock, so certain effects can only be heard by the player that triggers them.
- Palkeera's journal no longer refers to Azzanadra.
- The accuracy and defence debuffs of Sap, Leech, Turmoil, Anguish and Torment have been made stronger.
- Eating in PvP will no longer lower the global cooldown on abilities.
- Binding a target in PvP will now correctly bind them at their current location, instead of on arrival at their last chosen destination.
- Drinking a replenishment potion is once again restricted to the adrenaline potion cooldown. This can be bypassed for just the restore potion effect by right-clicking and selecting "Drink restore".
- Players can no longer reclaim blood ethereal legs after trading them.
- Players will no longer receive an incorrect warning message when changing gender at the Makeover Mage with chameleon extract applied.
- Music volumes have been adjusted, so when the volume sliders are aligned the balance of music in relation to other sounds is improved.
- A full-stop has been added at the end of the Player-Owned Ports mystic portal examine.
- The background of the Prayer Stat Adjustments interface is now transparent.
- The toggle to see the Prayer Stat Adjustments interface has been moved next to the Quick Prayers selection button.
- Players can now cut oak, willow, maple, yew, magic and elder logs into increasing quantities of arrow shafts.
- Adjusted the colours on Kuradal's Slayer cape.
- Receiving a blood shard drop is now broadcast to friends.
- Receiving a pet edimmu will now be broadcast to the current world.