These Patch Notes were announced on 1 September 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Tweaked the inventory icons for the fire warrior outfit slightly.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Crystallise can no longer be cast on box traps in any of Mieliki's hunter portals.
- Reduced the size of branching crystal tree stumps to avoid briefly trapping unaware adventurers.
- Players now obtain an additional crystal fragment when mining on Tarddiad under the star sprite buff.
- Players can no longer mine or fish crystals on Tarddiad with a full inventory.
- The Fire Warrior and Ice Warrior outfits are now available as a cosmetic override when all pieces of the outfit have been won from Treasure Hunter.
- Players can once again make flatpack furniture with a full inventory of planks.
- Making burial armour will now correctly increase the XP for the first item made after instructions change.
- The light creature at start of the Hefin agility course now has an option to toggle letterbox mode during the Agility course's cutscenes.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Players can now complete the task 'The Crested Guest is Best' after the Light Within.
- Players can once again earn the Lord of the Wait title after completing The Light Within.
- Corrected various typos in The Light Within, the Seren spells and Seren prayers.
- Players completing Rune Mysteries on F2P servers will no longer see a message to log into members' world.
- All Seren curses will now activate correctly when used as quick curses.
- Channeling Shield Dome is now interrupted as expected by food, potion and ability use.
- Shield Dome now provides diminishing returns when re-cast repeatedly in PvP areas.
- Healing via Soul Link will now stop channelling Surging Onslaught.
- Soul Link and Teamwork Protection are now identified as curses when switching off in the Wilderness.
- Modified the damage for aurora spells to bring emerald and ruby damage in line with their level requirement.
- Increased the Combat and Slayer XP for Crystal Shapeshifters.
- Players can now toggle Crystal Shapeshifter aggressiveness by speaking to Angof.
- Activating the Intercept spell will now state the correct duration in the chat window.
- Familiar options will now work correctly if triggered by a keybind on the action bar.
- Players can now correctly teleport with jewellery from their actionbar.
- Free players can once again consistently use action bar #3.
- Players quick-hopping to Legacy-only worlds with additional action bars open will now have them close correctly.
- Ancient ice spells now consistently bind when casting auto-attacks again.
- Players can now keepsake god emissary banners.
- Players can no longer re-roll raids loot twice within the same lockout period.
- Players will no longer get stuck after jumping down from a serenity post with a new walk override active.
- Some grammar errors in the Nemi forest have been corrected.
- Jellyfish that kill players in the Yakamaru encounter no longer sit idle on top of their prey's corpse.
- All remaining jellyfish will now die once Yakamaru reaches 0 health.
- An Entrana equipment check has been added to the Law altar's exit portal.
- Corrected the Deckchair resting unlock check in the Animations interface.
- The coal bag's left-click option is now 'Fill'.
- The unneeded spacing at the bottom of the music list has been removed.
- Players wielding an orb of oculus will now see an option to build a training dummy in their Player-owned House formal garden.
- Players wielding an orb of oculus and speaking to an estate agent will now be able to change the Player-owned House floor to green or blue.
- Players can now more easily distinguish when the PoH incense burners are lit with increased visibility and different colours, depending on their icon of choice:
- No icon and Bob icon will produce purple smoke.
- Saradomin symbol and icon will produce blue smoke.
- Zamorak symbol and icon will produce dark-orange smoke.
- Guthix symbol and icon will produce green smoke.